Tom holland- hang in there

Tom is my dominant husband. I have to follow rules my daddy Tom had given me and if I break them then I get punished Bad!

Rules:
1) do not masturbate
2) no teasing
3) no flirting with other guys other than daddy
4) in bed call Tom daddy and not by his name
5) if he is too rough then use the code word "yellow"
If these rules are broken then he will punish me based on how bad I've been.

Today I was feeling naughty so I decided to put porn on and masturbate cuz Tom hadn't touched me or had sex for what seems like forever. Luckily Tom was out of town for the whole day for a conference so that meant I had the house all to myself and I could do whatever. I. Want 😏

I layer down on the bed in my nighty, got the laptop set up with the video. I sucked on my fingers and slid them down to my pussy. I started rubbing my clit in circles whilst the porn played. The scene was intense with a lot of moaning and it was quite loud along with my moaning.

TOMS POV
I left the house for the day for a conference but I forgot my wallet in my room so I went upstairs and heard moaning. I knew it was Y/n. Is she cheating on me. I busted the door open and saw her fingering herself! That's against the rules! She didn't notice I walked into the room so I stomped over to her and grabbed her masturbating hand which scared her. The frightening look in her eyes was visible. She knew what she'd done but she didn't want to be punished. "Please don't hurt me. I just wanted to feel great. You haven't touched me or had sex with me for agesssss!" She whined. I mean she's right but I've been busy with work so I couldn't.
"I'm gonna be late for the conference but I'm the boss so it doesn't matter." I kissed her and took her nighty off of her and attacked her breasts with my mouth leaving sloppy kisses all over them. I then slipped her panties off, stood up and walked slowly to the closet and got 4 pairs of handcuffs, one for each of her limbs to strap her down to the bed. I took her wrists and handcuffed them to the posts of the bed. I did the same to her legs.

I then got a vibrating dildo and slid it over her slit then stuck it in her on medium speed. She whimpered and moaned my name making me hard but this was her punishment. I picked my walled up and made my way to the door. "Whe-where areeeeeee yo-you goingggg"
"I'm going to me conference. I told you I can't be too late. Oh I almost forgot" I walked back to the bed and pressed play on the laptop making her even more hornier. I kissed her and left.

Y/n POV
Tom kissed me and left the house leaving all of my limbs attached to the bed with porn on and a vibrator stuck inside me. I must have orgasmed at least 5 times in 20 minutes. I started to feel pain but the amount of pleasure I was feeling took over the pain.

Toms POV
I came home after leaving y/n for around 6 hours. I walked up the stairs and seen y/n was in a right state. Covered in sweat, the sheets all covered in cum and then sounds of moaning from both the computer and y/n. I went over to her and turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of y/n's soaked pussy. She whimpered and looked so weak. I sort of feel bad but she got what she wanted.
"You ok baby?" I asked her in a saddened tone feeling bad for her.
"Mhmmmm" is the response i got from her as she was too weak to say anything. I unlocked the handcuffs and she just collapsed her arms down onto the bed. I ran a bath for her and got some new bed sheets.
Once the bath was done I picked y/n up and gently put her in the bath. She winced at the temperature but then relaxed. I undressed myself and slipped in the bath behind her so she can rest her head on my chest and relax a little more. "I love you Tom. I'm sorry I broke the rules"
"It's ok baby. I'm sorry I left you for so long today in that condition. I just didn't want you to be touching yourself when I could do it. I love you too" I kissed her head and she fell asleep in the bath whilst I played with her hair.

Hey guys! I'm beginning to run out of people to write about so any suggestions please say. I'm considering writing gxg or more than that soon :)