Family dinner- kylie jenner

You: 18
Kylie: 20

So my mum recently re-married some guy but it turns out I'm now related to the famous Jenner family!! So kylie Jenner is now my step sister.
I was in my room watching TikTok when I heard my mum shouting from downstairs saying dinner will be done in 10 minutes. I shouted ok back and carried on looking at my phone.
After a few minutes, someone knocked at my door. "Come in". The door opened slightly and I saw it was kylie. "Hey I'm not feeling too great so could you tell my dad and your mum that I won't be there for dinner?" I nodded and she winked at me whilst thanking me.
Dinner was done and as we sat down at the table to dig into our food I feel something brush on my leg. I thought it was my step dad so I just ignored it thinking it was his leg stretching out.
"So Y/n hows college?" My mum asked me.
"It's actually going really wel-" all of a sudden I feel hands pull my joggers down along with my panties.
"Are you ok sweetie?"
"Ye-ah I'm um fine. Just my food went down the wrong hole"
We carried on talking about college and life and stuff then I feel a pair of fingers slide into my pussy. I gasp af the sudden feeling. My mum and step dad just stared at me and I smiled quickly then carried on eating. I looked under the table to see kylie and she just smiled and carried on doing what she was doing like nothing was wrong. So did I. All of a sudden, I feel a pair of plump lips on my heat licking and sucking making me moan quietly so nobody heard.
Kylie slurped and licked my juices on my pussy making my legs shake and my head throw back in absolute pleasure.
"Ummmm.. plea-se can I b-be excused. My step dad nods in concern. I quickly pull my bottoms up and run to my room followed by kylie moments later.
"Did you enjoy dinner?" Kylie asked me seductively. "I did but I couldn't eat it all" I said with attitude.
"I enjoyed mine but I'm still hungry and I want more 🥺" kylie whimpered at me and I knew exactly what she wanted.
"Well I didn't get to finish my dinner first so it's actually my turn" I walked over to kylie and grabbed her neck to pull her closer. I smashed my lips onto hers and we made out until I pushed her onto the bed. "Take of your robe now" I demanded. She bit her lip and did what she was told. Under her robe she was wearing very revealing lingerie.
"Oh you naughty little slut" I pulled her thongs down slowly so the fabric would brush against her skin as she was craving for my touch. When I pulled them off, I dove straight into her pussy and started eating her out making her scream. "Shhhhh princess, our parents will hear you from downstairs". Kylie hit her lip and nodded while I went back to what I was doing. She moaned quietly until I stuck my wet tongue into her pussy. Her hands reached to my hair and started to push my head down so I knew I was doing a good job. I moaned into her heat which sent vibrations inside of her pussy. Kylie wrapped her legs around my head forcing  me down on her even more. I went rougher and faster making her whimper and wriggle around but I held her down. "Omg I'm gonna cummmmmm mhmmmm" kylie arched her back and released in my mouth and face. After riding her high, her back stopped arching and her face wasn't scrunched up anymore.
I crawled up to her and kissed her for like 5 minutes until she flipped us over. She had her ass in my face whilst she pulled my bottoms down and started eating me out and fingering me.
"Oh fuck kylie" I couldn't resist but slap her ass making her squeal sending vibrations inside of me. I moaned louder so to stop I started eating her ass and squeezing it.
"Mhmmmm such a good girl" I hummed which made kylie wetter than she was.

KYLIE POV
I licked and nibbled at y/ns clit making her whimper into my ass making me drip so I went faster and stuck my tongue into her making her juices flow out. She screamed my name into my ass and came whilst I came after her.
I turned around and kissed her so she could taste herself in her wet mouth.
We got into the scissoring position and rubbed my pussy against hers. The mixture of our cum slopped around our pussies. The friction against my heat on hers made the pleasure 10 times better and for it to be y/n I'm doing it with made it even better.
After 10 minutes we both came and cuddled naked.
"You enjoyed that princess?" I asked y/n and she nodded in exhaustion of the pleasure we had.
"We shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong but feels so right" y/n explained and even though she was right I couldn't help myself. She's just gorgeous and I can't keep my hands off of her. "Well, we could just keep it a secret. Just you and me" I said whilst playing with her nipple. She kissed my forehead and we cuddled till we fell asleep.

A/n. Heya guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy but I have this week off so I might write some this week so stay tuned