Fred Weasley x Hermione - Don't be embarrassed love

Back story

Hermione is of course friends with Ron, the twins (Fred and George), Harry and Ginny. Mr and Mrs Weasley went travelling for a year and left the group to look after the burrow and each other.

Fred and Hermione are usually very flirtatious with each other and have been for years.

Hermione was visiting her parents and is now going back to the burrow for a little party with everybody and to chill out like they usually do.

Hermione POV

I got back to the Burrow after being with my parents for the day and dropped off my bags up in Ginny's room where I was sleeping. As I walked down the stairs, I suddenly felt a slap on my arse behind me. I jumped and turned round to see the tall, handsome red head, Fred bloody Weasley. "FREDDERICK WEASLEY!!" I screamed. "You better save them vocal cords for later Granger. You'll need them for screaming my name later." He whispered in my ear making me all flustered and huff as I stomped down the stairs as he followed behind me laughing hysterically. I sat down on the 2-seater sofa and then Fred of course sat next to me. Typical... but I liked it.

We all sat around the living room. Me and Fred on the sofa, Harry and Ginny on the other sofa and George and Ron on the floor in front of harry and Ginny's sofa. "OMG let me go get the blankets from upstairs! Then we can all snuggle up and watch a movie!" Ginny ran up to the attic to get all the blankets while the 3 boys were speaking and then Fred wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer so he could whisper "I'm glad she's getting the blankets so nobody sees what I'm about to do to you love." He nibbled my ear lobe making me let out a small whimper, luckily nobody heard. He chuckled at himself just as Ginny brought the blankets down. She handed me a big blanket so me and Fred could share and her and Harry had one whereas the boys on the floor had individual ones. I scooted closer to Fred as he rested his head against mine which was placed on his shoulder.

Ron pressed play on the remote and the movie started to play. As everyone turned their attention to the big screen, Fred was paying more attention to me. His hand slid up my leg, closer and closer to my heat. I gasped quietly as he winked at me. He grasped his hand around my inner thigh making me whimper. "I'm nowhere near done with you Granger." He slid his hand into my underwear as he playfully spread my folds with his cold fingers. "Fred, not now. Everybody is right here!" I said in a hushed whisper. He shushed me as he slipped a finger in me, I bit back a moan but he said "Don't bite your lip Granger. Now get on my lap." I followed his instructions and slid onto his lap, facing him. He carried on caressing my pussy as I let my head hang back in pleasure.

"Like the show?" Fred said, I turned around to see everybody looking at us. I tried to get off his lap but he held me tightly against him with his fingers deep inside of me. "Don't be embarrassed love. I'm sure everybody will prefer to watch this instead of this shitty film that Ron put on."

"Ummmm, I think we should leave these two to do whatever inappropriate shit they're doing under them blankets." Harry said with a shaking voice and everybody stood up and went upstairs. Fred continued to curl his fingers inside of me, which I let out a louder moan now everybody had gone. He added another finger in me so I had 3 of his fingers deep inside me, hitting my most sensitive spot. I put my head on his shoulder and bit down making him groan "You like that huh? Am I hitting the right spot?" I nodded as I came close to my release but he pulled out his fingers. I whimpered as he then brought them up to his mouth to suck and lick my juices off of his fingers. "Please Freddie. Fuck me. I can't take it no more. I need you..." I begged as I went to his ear and nibbled on his lobe "You need me Freddie. I know you do." He groaned as I unbuckled his trousers and grinded my hips against his bulge as he moaned in my ear, "Fuckkk...". Fred pulled his trousers down along with his boxers and so did I. he lined himself up with my entrance and slid in his length making us both moan. Fred began thrusting into me s my entire body shook from pleasure. I let a groan escape my lips as I cupped Fred's jaw and pressed my moaning mouth against his.

As he bucked his hips up more o make his dick go deeper inside of me, he grunted in my mouth as I grinded down harder, making him go even deeper. I clenched my core around his dick, earning an audible "Fuckkk" from Fred. "Fuck you're so big. You feel so good inside me Freddie...". I moaned. He groaned my name as he pressed his forehead against mine and I grasped at his hair, begging him to go faster.

He bucked his hips harder just hitting the right spot making me scream his name. "Fuck do that again... Yes, Yes, FUCK YESSSS".

"Fuckk I'm gonna cum-" Fred groaned against my bare skin. With one final thrust into me, we both came at the same time. My insides covered and soaked from mine and his cum combined. I wrapped my arms around his neck to stabilise myself as we tried to catch our breath. I lifted my leg over him so I sat normally on the sofa and pulled my pants up along with my pyjama bottoms and looked at him as he adjusted himself back to normal. "Well, that was fun Granger. Should definitely do this again... and soon!" I scoffed at his words and wen upstairs to Ginny's room where everybody gathered. "I'm taking it you're both done." Ginny said as everybody laughed.

Hey Guys! Very very sorry I haven't posted recently. Been busy with stuff and was trying to focus on getting more reads on my new book "Sex Slaves For Tiktok Boys." It has a lot of smut so if you like this then I recommend reading my new book :)