Be Mine - Damon Salvatore

Damon was a very possessive boyfriend. If he saw any guy looking at me, he'd step closer to me and hug my waist. I liked his dominance but sometimes it was too much. I think it just goes back to him being scared that I'm going to leave him. I've told him multiple times he does not need to be worrying about me leaving him as he is the only one for me.

Damon is a heavy drinker. I wish he wasn't and I've told him multiple times its scary he drinks too much. He told me he was going out with the guys and will be home late. Time passed and he still wasn't home and I can't sleep without Damon's broad arms hugging close and tight into his body. So, I sat on the sofa reading and, on my phone, until he came home. After an hour of waiting, the front door swung open which made me jump as I started to doze off a little.

Damon looked at you and you looked back at him, figuring out his current state. "Damon, baby, what's wrong?" you asked. "Nothing." He lightly grumbled whilst walking over to you and siting next to you. "Damon, why are you getting yourself drunk?" you asked, shuffling closer to your boyfriend and putting your hand on his thigh. "Seriously y/n. it's nothing. I just wanna take in the beauty of my gorgeous girlfriend." He slurred. You raised your eyebrows at him, knowing fully well that was not the truth as he never complimented you like this, not even full of liquor. "Come on Damon. We both know that's not tru-" before you could finish your sentence, he shouted "its about you okay y/n!" he blurted out. You gave him a confused face as you didn't know what you'd done wrong. "I'm afraid you're gonna leave me for a stupid mortal. I mean.... When I come to pick you up from school, I see you talking to all the guys and when you walk away from them, they check you out and stare at what's mine. I just want you and only you y/n. you're my soulmate." All of his feelings were let out. He's never this open about how he feels. You walked up to him and placed your hands on his face to look at his eyes. "I am with you and only you Damon, okay? I wouldn't be with you if I didn't love you, stupid head. To prove it to you... I want you to make me immortal". His eyes widened at what you just said. "Are you sure? You'll be stuck with me forever? You'll be mine forever."

I nodded my head in agreement and he kissed me and picked you up to take you to your shared room. He placed you on the bed and hovered over you kissing all over your neck and lips. He pulled away to pull his shirt off and you do the same. You took your other pieces of clothing off to leave you remaining in your panties and him in his boxers. You pulled his face closer and Damon whispered "are you sure you want this?" you nodded and said yes and he slanted his head into your neck and bit your neck making you scream in pain but knew it would give you a happy life knowing you were going to be Damon forever. Blood spurted from your neck and onto the bed sheets as his teeth sunk into your neck sucking the mortal blood out of you. He retracted his fangs from your neck and wiped the blood from his mouth and kissed you.

You felt your body become weak but also powerful at the same time and you didn't know what to feel. But you knew your hunger for Damon was growing deeply. you deepened the kiss and so did he. He then started massaging your breasts making you moan. You weren't in this for animal sex. you were in this for love making (sorry this is cheesy) you leaned into his ear and whispered "make love with me". He gently laid you on your back on the bed and got on top of you kissing all over you. Your body filled with ecstasy from the sight of Damon on top of you making you feel so good.

He stroked his shaft gently and slipped into your pussy gently so you wouldn't hurt. "ughhhh... you okay?" Damon stayed still until you gave him the nod o carry on moving. You nodded and he slowly pushed his length into you slowly. You both moaned and arched your back. "Faster Damon". He moved his hips faster making you scream his name along with "oh my god" and "yes". He smiled, knowing you were feeling good from him being gentle when usually he's like an animal in bed but you wanted to see his softer side. He thrusted harder and deeper making you close to your peak. His dick twitched inside of you and you knew he was close too. "I'm so close baby.... Keep going" you clenched your walls around his length and he groaned and told you to do it again so you did as he said. He leaned down to you and kissed you as deeply as he was thrusting into you. You screamed his name and he did the same with your name and soon enough your walls were painted with his cum and his cock was covered in your cum.

He took his dick out of your pussy gently and collapsed next to you, breathing heavily with his muscular chest rising up and down. "how do you feel y/n?" he checked on you to see how you felt after both intimacy and immortality.

"after sex... fucking great and weak. After becoming immortal... weak" you replied to his questions and he rolled over to hold you tightly which made you feel secure and safe.

A/n hi guys! So, I don't really have that much knowledge of the vampire diaries but I was thinking about who I could write and I thought that people enjoyed vampire diaries so I thought id give it ago. I hope you guys enjoy. I'm very surprised at myself for publishing so much within 1 week so hope your enjoying the frequent uploads. K bye :)