Caught 🙊 - Anythony Reeves

I was going over to my boyfriend Anthony for a movie marathon of all of the hunger games films. We both had crushes on the main characters. Mine was josh hutcherson( aka peeta) and his was Jennifer lawrence( aka katniss).
I got up and got dressed in some joggers and one if Anthony's hoodies.
After I pulled up to his house I knocked and the door flung open and Anthony came out and picked me up and swung me round holding me close.
Anthony: babbyyyy
Y/n: hey bubs
He picked me up bridal style and made our way to the sofa. He already had the movie ready along with a big bowl of popcorn, sweets and bottles of water and a big blue blanket for us to snuggle under. We got under the blanket and I cuddled into Anthony's chest with his arms around me. I felt secure. I felt protected. I felt loved.
I snuggled more into him and wrapped my arms around his torso and he shuffled up a little.
Anthony: uhhhhh Y/n could you excuse me for a minute. You can carry on watching the movie
He rushed off to the toilet upstairs. I wonder if he was ok. I have him a few minutes until I decided to check on him to see if he was ok. I walked up to the stairs and heard groaning. I opened the door of the bathroom and saw Anthony jerking off!!
Y/n: what are you doing!?
Anthony: well you made me horny by cuddling deep into me and I didn't want to ask you to have sex because I didn't want you to reject me. I had to take care of this somehow
Y/n: did I really turn you on that much?
I walked up to him and but my lip looking down at his hard dick licking my lips wanting it inside me.
Anthony: yeah baby. I'm sorry. I'll come downstairs as soon as I'm done
Y/n: are you sure you don't want any help?
You smirked at him hinting that you wanted to have sex. He got the hint, picked you up and took you to his bedroom.
He laid you down carefully not breaking the kiss. You sat up to take you hoodie and bra off and then you took Anthony's top off for him and went back to kissing. He leaned into your neck and hit your sweet spot making you moan. He smirked and took his joggers off still kissing and sucking on your bruised neck.
He pulled away to admire you breasts and attacked your nipple with his tongue and sucked in them like a new born baby. You threw your head back and put your hand in his hair pulling at it a little making him groan.
You lean back so he detaches from your nipple and got on your knees in the floor infront of Anthony and pulled his boxers down. You kitty licked the tip causing him to groan for more touch.
Anthony: don't play with me baby girl
Y/b: yes daddy
You put his whole length in your mouth and bobbed your head up and down sucking hard whilst swirling your mouth around it. He grabbed onto your hair making a makeshift ponytail with his hands and started to push your head down further on his dick making you gag angel times but you got used to it.
Anthony: ugh y/n. How do you get so good with this.ugh I'm gonna cum
He cummed in your mouth and you sat up still on your knees and looked into his eyes and swallowed his cum making him smirk and put you up placing u on the bad. Anthony took off your pants rubbing his hands over your leg causing you to get goosebumps from his light touch. He pushed your legs out making them spread out and the cold air hitting your pussy. You gasped at the air and looked down at Anthony between your legs as he licked his lips and dig into your pussy like it was his favourite meal. You moaned so loud that the neighbours could probably hear you.
Y/b: ugh Anthony yes faster daddy. Ughhhh
He stopped eating you out to come up to you and kiss you. You broke the kiss when Anthony stuck 2 fingers in you. As you out your head back, you gave Anthony more access to your neck. He licked, sucked and kissed all over your neck making you feel so much pleasure.
Y/n: oh Anthony I'm gonna cum
Telling him that only made him thrust deeper and faster in you making you cum all over his fingers.
You breathed heavily after your release to then see Anthony licking his cum soaked fingers.
He turned you around so you were on all 4s and stuck his dick inside you making you moan loudly. He held onto your hips to keep him steady and he thrusted deeper into you.
Anthony: you're so tight y/n!!
You tightened your wall around his dick making him groan.
Anthony: oh baby do that again
You tightened yourself around him again causing him to groan and cum making you cum shortly after.
He pulled himself out and flopped next to you belly down. After a few breathers he pulled you close to cuddle, both of you still naked.
Anthony: shall I bring everything upstairs so we can watch hunger games in bed?
Y/n: *giggle yeah that would be perfect
He bought everything upstairs and you cuddled eachother and fell asleep watching hunger games.

A/n : hiyaaa! Sorry I haven't uploaded, I've been a little busy but I'll try to upload a few this weekend :)