Happy birthday 🎂 - blake gray

Today was my birthday and I woke up to my boyfriend Blake not in bed. I rolled over to hug him but his side of the bed was empty. I sat up and showed his name Incase he was in the house. No answer. I don't think too much into it because he could've been out getting me presents or something so I took a shower and got myself ready.
I thought that since Blake wasn't here that I could use this time to get some hormones flowing so I grabbed the shower head and stuck it upside down so the pressured water hit my vagina. It was a shock but an amazing feeling. I mouthed out Blake's name as I rubbed my boobs thinking about Blake's skin against mine rubbing me everywhere.
I moan loudly as I came. After I came I washed up and got out the shower and put one of his hoodies on with his joggers too. I open the door to see Blake standing outside the door which shocked me. He was leaning against the door frame holding something behind his back.
Y/n: where were you?
Blake: happy birthday princess
Blake pulled his hand from his back and was holding a blindfold. Something tells me tonight will be fun. I smirk and turn around so he could put the blindfold on me.
He takes my hand leading me to our room. I laid down on the bed still blindfolded but I could hear jangling of metal. All of a sudden I was being cuffed to the bed.
Blake:I'll be back
He kissed me and left the room leaving me naked(let's pretend he took my clothes off cuz I cba to put that in).
He came back in the room and came closer to me.
He leaned into my ear and whispered "today is all about you baby. Happy birthday". He kissed your lips and pulled away.
All of a sudden you feel a cold but warm sensation on your lips and realised he has ice in his mouth. He kissed you with his cold lips because of the ice and then you felt another cold feeling at your lower stomach near your belly button and you feel him rub the ice around your belly button making you moan at this strange but good feeling.
He continued to kiss you and rub the ice in your stomach and then he stopped both. He left the ice melting in your belly button and he got another piece of ice in his mouth and ran his lips form your stomach making you shiver. Blake started to stick his tongue in your belly button hitting a pleasing nerve. He continued doing this until the ice had melted and gone as he drank it.
He got his final piece of ice and made his way to your pussy. He licked your pussy with his wet cold tongue with the ice that made your feel so much more pleasure. You tried to grab his hair but you were restricted in the handcuffs. You arch your back but he pushed your hips back down and continued to lick you with his wet tongue doing figure 8s around your clit. You moaned very loud and said his name a lot of times.
He slowly added 2 fingers in your pumping them in and out making you squirm and the amazing feeling he was giving you.
You feel a knot in your stomach and tense your walls.
Y/n: I'm gonna cum Blake. Keep going ughhhh faster daddy faster!!!
He pumped his fingers i you faster and licked you clot faster too until you came all over his fingers and mouth.
You let out a sigh of pleasure.
Blake comes up to you and says "we're not done yet baby"
He went to the bag on the floor and pulled out a vibrator and walked over to you and turned it on. Blake ran the vibrator down your stomach and across your pussy making you moan.
Y/n: Blake no more I've already cum.
Blake: I wanna make you feel the most pleasure you've ever felt before.
He started kissing your lips then circled your clit with the vibrator on. You moan into the kiss. You continue until you came again. He didn't pull the vibrator away though. He instead put it in you making you jolt. After 5 minutes If the unbearable pleasure you felt a sensation you never felt before.
Y/n: I think I-I'm gonna squ-squirt. Ughhh Blake. Baby keep going I'm almost there.
You lay out a loud moan squirting all over the vibrator.
Blake turned the vibrator off and licked it clean and then he did the same to you.
Blake: mhmmmm you taste like birthday cakes. Which reminds me. We have to go do your cake and make a wish.
Y/n: yeah we'll do that after I clean up.
You go to the bathroom and clean yourself up and fix your hair and go downstairs to see the kitchen lights turned off and see Blake holding a cake with 4 candles singing happy birthday.
Blake: make a wish baby
Y/n: I wish to feel the way Blake made me feel again
You blow out the candles and look at Blake smirking
Blake: I'm sure we can make that wish come true.