Zac efron- public pleasure

Me and Zac were getting ready to go out for the day. He said he wanted to spoil me so he was gonna let me get anything I wanted from the mall.
"You ready y/n?" Zac said putting his shirt over his head. I walk out the bathroom with a short white skater skirt if with a tight black long sleeve top. He turned around and looked at me and said "what do you think you're wearing young lady?"he said in an intimidating yet sexy voice whilst slowly walking up to me. I backed up against the wall and said "my favourite skirt" I said in a bratty voice to see what he'd do. "Don't you think it's a bit short to be going out in?" Zac started to stroke my legs with a slightly rough touch making me horny a little bit. He worked his way up to my thigh and lifted my skirt to have access to my heat. I felt him rub me through my panties and I let out a small moan throwing my head back a little bit. After about 30 seconds of pleasure, he stopped and went to the bedside drawer and pulled out a small vibrator.
"Spread your legs now" I love the way he gets so dominant. I did as I was told and he moved my pants to the side and plunged this thing inside of me. I gripped tightly onto his shoulders. I didn't feel anything other than a bit of discomfort but it was bearable. Zac kissed my lips and took my hand and took us to the car.
I got my camera out (I'm a vlogger) and put it on the dashboard of the car and started asking Zac a bunch of couples questions. I told him to take a video of me going through the mall door and through some of the shops. A after he stopped recording, he was looking at his phone but I was too busy looking at some clothes. I felt this pulsing inside my pussy and it was so nice but I was confused. I looked over to Zac and he was still looking at his phone and then the vibration got bigger and and lasted 5 seconds. I soon realised that Zac was controlling this feeling from his phone. It was a vibrator that he'd put inside me that he can control! It was so embarrassing cuz I feel like I was dripping down my legs. I stumbled over to Zac and shakily said "wha- what arrrrrre you do-doing?" He was feeling so good but couldn't get words out properly. "What do you mean baby?" Zac was 'confused' but he knew what he was doing. After I bought my clothes in that shop with Zac' card, we went to a lingerie shop and looked at some sets for me for when I want to make him feel horny 😏. I started looking at this purple set and the vibratory went off for a really long time. He hasn't put it on since we got out of the first shop. I dropped down a little and squeezed my legs together to stop my juices from running down my legs. I stopped looking at the purple one and he turned the vibrator off. I then started looking at a red Lacy set and it the vibrations went wild inside of me making me moan out a little in public. It was so embarrassing because random people were staring at me thinking I was weird. I looked at Zac and mouthed "stop" but he kept going even longer. I stumbled over to these black 'bras'. I mean it's not really a bra it's like a piece of material that just exposes my boobs. Abs then to go with it some black thongs that are cut at the front so my whole vagina is visible.
I went to the cashier and went to pay then all of a sudden this pulsating feeling went off inside me and I bit my lip to stop moaning.
"That will be £94.20 please" I stuck the card in the machine and the feeling got higher and longer rather than pulsating. My hands trembled trying to press each number for the pin. The cashier looked very concerned but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was release but it couldn't do that in public!!

After pressing all of the numbers, Zac stopped and I could finally breathe normally. We went to the food hall and got some lunch and then it started again. "Why are you doing this to me Zac. I didn't do anything wro-wrong. Is this a pu-punishment?" I whimpered trying to not moan or look suspicious. "Yes it is a punishment because you wore a skirt that is too short for public and you didn't change. Now relax and enjoy" Zac was Moore dominant than I've ever seen him and I kinda loved it but didn't at the same time because of the masses of people around us. He pulsated the vibrating pattern and I wanted to come so bad but I stopped myself. It hurt so bad but I couldn't. I stood up and went to the bathroom "you better not take it out princess". But that was exactly what I was going to do. I got to the toilet stall and the toy was still going and since there was no one in the toilet,I just let it keep going. I got my phone out and started messaging Zac to tell him to keep going cuz I'm almost there 😏. It went longer and faster making me moan out loud but hopefully nobody heard. I then moved my panties to the side to access my clit and started to rub it in harsh circles making the feeling higher. I quickly got my phone out and started to record myself moaning zacs name and touching myself until I came hard. I stopped recording and sent it to Zac captioned "don't watch it now you scare everyone 😘🐱" I took it out and made my way out of the bathroom and back to our table.
"What did you send me y/n?"
"Oh well I'll give you a clue" I leaned into his ear and moaned his name and he grunted like he'd got hard which he did. "Oh you naughty girl. Just you wait till we get home" he took my hand and drove home. We got home and yano the rest hehe 😉

A/n I got everyone is enjoying these. Even if you're not I'm still gonna write in this haha 😛.
K bye :)