Josh richards- strip tease

Josh was playing some games on PC and it's been all day and I'm horny and I bet I can make him horny too.
Josh: come on boys, if we win this game then drinks are on me
I went to our room and got changed into some sexy black laced lingerie and got my little box of toys down from my wardrobe. Josh doesn't know that I bought these a few days ago in case if an emergency like this. I put the handcuffs on the bed ready for him to be lured him and for me to take control.
I walk into the living room with a silky red robe on so he couldn't see what I was wearing.
He didn't acknowledge me and carried on playing his stupid game.
Y/n: babe?
Josh: yeah what's up?
He said without looking away from the screen.
Y/n: you enjoying yourself?
Josh: yeah it's going well
He still said without looking away from the screen
Y/n: I bet I can make it even better
I untied the rope holding my robe together and slipped it off leaving me standing there in my sexy lingerie. Josh took a quick glance and carried on playing his game.
I walked over to his and cupped his dick making him groan at the sudden touch. I lean into his neck and whisper "you like that?"
He nodded trying not to let out any noise and tried to focus back on the game. I slide my hand into his shorts and start jerking him off causing him to throw his head back.
Anthony on mic: bro you just died now we lose the whole game!!
Josh: sorry guys. Ummmm *moan gu-guys i umm.. I need to go
I kept jerking him off and he turned his pc off.
Josh: baby you made us lose our winning streak
Y/n: oh well. At least you enjoyed yourself.
I took my hand out hood shorts and took out a blindfold I had slipped in my lingerie. I wrapped it around his eyes so he couldn't see and led him into our room.
I pushed him on the bed and he laid there unknowing to what was going to happen.
I cuffed his hands to the bed took his blindfold off whilst kissing him. I pulled away from the kiss and stood infront of him. He wondered what was going on.
I put the LED lights on red to set the mood. I stood there and slowly took my lingerie off starting with my Lacy bra. He groaned eager to touch me. I giggled and continued to strip. I got to my panties and slid them off slowly when they fell to the ground, josh looked in awe and jealousy.
Josh: ughhh baby don't do this. What did I do to be punished
Y/n: you ignored me when you were playing your game with the boys.
I stood there for him to take in the view. I walked over to the wardrobe, bent over to reach but cuz of toys on floor. My ass spread open as I bent down and I could hear josh squirming wanting to feel me. I stood up holding a vibrator in my hand and waved it around showing josh what I was about to do.
Josh: awwww baby don't do that you have me. Please baby I'm begging you.
You shook your head and turned the vibrator on, stroking it down your body from your boobs down to your stomach and reaching your clit. You gasp at the pleasure and start to make circles with the vibratory on your clit until you slid it in your pussy. You moan out loud and feel a knot in your stomach.
Josh: please y/n. I want you. I need you. I'm sorry and I'm begging you. Let me have you.
You stopped and left the room whilst josh was still handcuffed. U came back in the room wheeling joshs hame chair into the room. You put your legs through the arm holes so josh had a clear view of your pussy. You watch him squirm and struggle to watch you pleasure yourself. You turn the vibrator back on and put it in you making you wet and moan loudly. You grasp onto the arm chair feeling a knot in your stomach moaning josh's name. You turn the vibrator on low so the pleasure lasts longer but the torture is longer for josh.
Y/n: mhmmmm josh. Ugh josh
You look at josh and see his member rock hard. You suddenly reach your climax and cum all over the vibrator.
Y/n: now what do I do with this?
Josh: please baby let me have it
You wave the cum covered vibrator in Josh's face and he licks it clean.
Josh: can you get me out of these now princess?
You get the key and unlock the handcuffs and as soon as he's free, he flips you over and cuffs you instead. He attacks your neck with kisses and marks his territory making you moan. He works his way down your body and gets to your pussy and starts eating you out making you moan loud and say his name.
He continued attacking your clit with his tongue and biting at it too. You feel like you're about to cum and he knows it.
Josh: let me taste you baby
You cum in his mouth and he licks it up. You see him jerk himself off to get him hard enough to push into you. He gets there and thrusts into your already soaked pussy and you moan at the pleasure you're receiving. You want to tug on his hair but you're restricted in the cuffs.
He spreads your legs wide abs deepens his strokes making you feel some way you've never felt before.
Y/n: josh right there keep going.
Josh:as you wish
He continued hitting tour g-spot over and over again and you feel a sensation rice never felt before and you squirted all over josh which made gun cum deep in your pussy.
Josh: damn babe I've never made you do that before
Y/n: it was amazing. I should definitely tease you more often.
You and josh both laugh and fall asleep.