Competition-bryce hall

Me and my boy bestie bryce hall have always been the competitive friends in the group. If I cannonballed in the pool he'd try his best to make a bigger splash than me.
Me and him had always had a connection. A sexual connection one might say. We never pursued it because of my brother Blake gray. Blake was Bryces best friend and a very protective brother to me. He once beat up a boy cuz he was staring at my ass a little too long. I don't ask him to do it but he just gets so angry and protective over his little sister,me.
I live in the sway house so of course I live in the same house as my crush and my brother meaning it's hard to flirt with Bryce.
It was 10pm and most of the boys were in bed chilling or with their girlfriends. I was walking upstairs and heard moaning from one of the boys rooms. I found the door and seen that it was bryces room.
I open the door and see Bryce was jerking off to porn on his laptop.
Bryces POV
The door opened and it was y/n. She caught me jerking off! "Ughhhhh. I can explain. Well actually I was just horny haha". I said with my hand still on my cock. Y/n walked closer to my bed and but her lip looking down at my member. She leaned in and whispered "what do you say to a lil competition?" As she finished her sentence she flicked her tongue on my ear love making me moan quietly. "I like the sound of that." I agreed with her.
"Whoever cums first let's the other do whatever they want to the other" she said sitting down next to me pulling her pants off leaving her in her long T-shirt and possibly her bra I couldn't really tell.
"You're on". I turn the porn back and and we pull the sheet over us to give ourselves a little privacy.
Y/n POV
I got under the sheets and slide my hand down to my vagina and use my middle finger to lightly rub my clit. I don't put too much pressure on so I could win. The porn was a girl getting eaten out by a dude with a thick ass cock(I'm sorry 😔 I'm cringing rn but it needs to be said).I kept the circling my clit and look over to see Bryce jerking his dick a little hard making me think he's nearly ready to blow. I lean over to his ear and whisper "cum for me daddy". Trying to make him cum before me. He whined and groaned at my hot breath on his ear.
BRYCES POV
Y/n whispering in my ear made me so much hornier but I didnt want to lose cuz I wanted to smash her pussy so bad but not yet. I was close to release I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. I groaned loud and ejaculated all of the bed sheets.
"Ha. I win. Now get ready for one hell of a night my love 😉" y/n said seductively. I don't think she had released just yet but I'm sure that whatever she's gonna do to me will make her very happy and me happy too.

Y/ns POV
Bryce had released his load making me the winner. I took out my fingers and got up bottom naked and walked to my room. After a few minutes I walked back into Bryces room with a shoebox in my hands. I opened the lid and saw Bryces face drop then smirk.
"You're a kinky girl aren't you?" Bryce said seductively to me. It made me more wet thinking of what I could do to him all night. I got a pair of handcuffs and instructed Bryce to put his hands up on the top of the bed. He did as he was told like a good boy.
"Now mama is gonna make you feel like a million bucks" I whispered into his ear then nibbled his ear lobe making him bite his lip. It was so hot 🥵. I got a vibrator and turn it on the lowest possible and stroked it over his shaft from balls to the tip. He threw his head back and begged to be sucked. "Baby please. Don't be a tease" Bryce moaned and begged. "Now now daddy. I won so I'm in charge" I said in a sexy tone. I carried on stroking the vibratory on him making him pre cum. As soon as I saw the pre cum, I turned the vibratory on the highest possible and he gasped and groaned non stop. "Oh baby please. I wanna feel your warm mouth and tongue all over my dick. Please y/n." Bryce was desperate. But I was gonna do something a little different. I ran the toy down to the bottom of his dick and sucked the tip making him feel immense pleasure. He moaned my name a lot.

Bryces POV.
I was feeling so much pleasure. I'm sort of glad I lost. She used the vibratory and her mouth on my cock and it felt so damn good. I moaned y/ns name u til I came in her mouth. She stopped the vibrator and carried on sucking my dick. I had already came but she wasn't done with me. This was just the beginning. She sucked u til I came again. I wanted to put my hands in her hair but I was restricted. I couldn't move.

Y/n POV
I stopped sucking and went up to his face and kissed his trembling lips. He was so weak. I loved it. I loved the control I had. I love him. I kissed him passionately. I didn't have to ask for permission to slide my tongue in his mouth as he was too weak to stop me so I had full access to his mouth. I bit his lip and he threw his head back and moaned.
"Now it's my turn" I made my way up his body so my pussy was in his face. He started to lick me and play with my clit with his tongue. It was so good. I had never felt so good in my life. I held onto the head board and started to slowly grind on his face making him groan into my pussy sending vibrations up my body.
"*moan oh Bryce yes just like that. Ugh daddy you're so good" I moaned so loud I probably woke the boys up.

Bryces POV
She started grinding on my face making me want her juices more. She was so wet and so sweet I just wanted more. If her. I mumbled a little to just get out the words "faster y/n". She heard me and grounded faster making her louder and me faster licking every inch of her insides. I loved it. I love it when she takes control. I love her. She started to get even wetter until she came and shouted my name "OH BRYCE. FUCK UGHHHH OH MY GOD!!!" I'm pretty sure everyone heard but I didn't care. I just wanted to make her happy. She then moved and slowly sunk on my dick making us both groan. She was so tight. "Oh y/n you're so tight fuck. I love it. Faster faster faster" she started riding me faster jumping up and down more making her throw her head back. I could tell she was getting tired so she dug her head into my neck and biting it trying to hold in her moan. She screamed my name again and squirted all over my dick making me cum inside of her soaked pussy. It was the best feeling. She makes me feel so good unlike no other girl has done for me. She got up and unlocked the keys from the handcuffs and collapsed next to me and cuddled into my sweaty chest.
" y/n I know this is sort of bad timing but do you maybe wanna go out with me sometime? Like a date?"
"I'd love that Bryce" y/n kissed my cheek and then fell asleep on my chest whilst I had my arm around her pulling her close to me.

A/n:Honestly writing this was so good 😂. I loved this so much