37

''Felix.'' Seungmin called, approaching them.

''Who is this?'' The guy asked Felix as he pulled Felix closer to him by his waist.

''What are you doing here?'' Felix asked Seungmin, completely ignoring the man's question to him.

''I'm taking you home.'' Seungmin said and was about to grab Felix's hand but the guy stopped him.

''Woah woah woah, why would you take him home? We're having fun!'' The guy said, saying the last part in English as his hand travel from Felix's waist to his hips, Felix flinched at this before he showed an awkward smile.

''Touching someone who looks clearly uncomfortable is definitely not fun.'' Seungmin said back in English.

He was about to grab Felix's hand again but Felix took a step back making him sigh. ''Felix, don't be stubborn now.

''Just leave me alone here.'' Felix said.

''There's no way in hell I'm leaving you with this shithead.'' Seungmin said, pointing to the man who was about to punch him but Felix stopped him.

''I'm not going home Seungmin, I'm staying here.'' Felix said.

''I know you're mad at me but can we put that aside for a second?'' Seungmin said in frustration.

''I'm not going home Seungmin!'' Felix said and was about to sit down but Seungmin pulled him back up, by his wrist.

''Felix, we're going home and that's final.'' Seungmin said sternly as he grip the younger's wrist.

''Let go of me!'' Felix said as he tried to let go of Seungmin's tight grip on his wrist.

''You heard him, let go of him.'' The man said but Seungmin just glared at him.

''No, there's no way in hell I'm letting you stay with him and touch him.'' Seungmin stated with gritted teeth.

''Who the fuck are--''

''I'm his boyfriend now it's your turn to shut the fuck up.'' Seungmin said before pulling Felix out with him.

''Kim Seungmin let go of me!'' Felix said trying to escape from Seungmin but he just continued walking to where the car is.

''Get in the car.'' Seungmin said sternly as he opened the car door.

Felix noticed that this one's a different car this time, a simple but stylish car. This car's probably Hyunjin's since he's familiar with the style of the car.

''I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here.'' Felix said, glaring at him.

He saw Seungmin let out a frustrated sigh before looking at him. ''Felix, get inside the car NOW.'' He said with a scary tone of voice.

Felix glared at him but followed anyways. Seungmin shut the door before going to the driver's seat.

Once he entered, he removed his coat before handing it to Felix who hesitantly accepted it before covering his exposed stomach down to thighs.

Seungmin started and continued driving in silence but his obvious glares and angry expression didn't go unnoticed by Felix who is starting to regret what he did.

Felix let out a small sigh and looked outside when they stopped to a stoplight. His expression became gloomier and sadder, he doesn't know if it's still because of the influence of alcohol or if he just feel sad. The raindrops sliding down the window also adds to its effect to him as the sight of cars and tall building distract him from having unwanted thoughts and being anxious now that Seungmin is with him.