25

''What are you doing here again? Still haven't learnt your lesson?'' Mingyu asked with a laugh which his team mates also laughed at.

Jisung just looked at him before walking past him which of course confused the older. ''Hyunjin!'' Jisung called and the said boy immediately snapped his head to the smiling quokka's direction.

''Oh, hi Jisung.'' Hyunjin said with a smile. ''What brought you here?'' Hyunjin asked.

''To watch you practice?'' Jisung said.

Hyunjin laughed at this before he ruffled Jisung's hair. ''Well, if you really want to, you can watch from over there.'' Hyunjin said and pointed to a place far away from the field.

''But that's far, I won't be able to see you.'' Jisung said and pouted.

''You will see me. It's safer there, I don't want you to get hit by the ball.'' Hyunjin said.

Before Jisung can even process what the other had said. Hyunjin's coach blew the whistle, as a sign for them to get back to practice. Hyunjin winked at Jisung out of habit before returning to the field.

''Five minutes preparation before the practice!'' Their coach yelled out for everyone to hear.

They all started stretching their muscles properly, some are discussing where their positions will be when the game starts. Everyone's busy with something connected to sports... Well, that's except for Hyunjin who is waving and giving hearts to Jisung's direction who only laughed at him, also giving (tiny) hearts and (tiny) waves back.

''Stealing other people's boyfriend I see.'' Some one said causing Hyunjin to turn his head towards the person only to see the person he used to respect the most. ''Did I hit the spot Hyunjin?'' He asked with a smirk.

''Well, I don't know. Should I feel affected or threatened or something sunbae?'' Hyunjin replied with sass as he rolled his eyes.

''Stay away from him, he's still mine.'' The older said, towering over the younger who didn't even flinch.

''After what you did to him? I don't think so.'' Hyunjin said, looking unbothered at all.

''What did you say?''

''I don't think you're deaf so I know that you heard what I said.''

He grabbed Hyunjin's collar but before a punch could land on Hyunjin's face their coach immediately blew the whistle and called them all in the middle of the field.

Their practice soon started with Mingyu being mad at everyone whenever the opposite team will score a goal which also made their coach furious at his behavior.

''This is all your fault!'' Mingyu said to Hyunjin who only laughed.

''How is your team's stupidity my fault?'' Hyunjin asked which also made Mingyu's team mad at him.

''Hwang Hyunjin, Kim Mingyu to the bench.'' Their coach said which Hyunjin only shrugged at.

They both went to the same direction before their coach told Mingyu to go to the other side of the court and not the same direction of the court making Mingyu glare at Hyunjin again.

As soon as Jisung saw Hyunjin going to the bench, he immediately went down from the audience seat to go to him.

''What happened in there?'' Jisung asked while Hyunjin's drinking water.

''Just your ex being himself.'' Hyunjin said and laughed. ''You broke up with him right?'' He asked.

''He broke up remember?'' Jisung said with a small smile.