47

Long chapters from here til the very last :>

''And of course Jisung threw up in the middle of the street.'' Felix said and rolled his eyes.

''Cause you just fed me alcohol, coke and ice-cream and chips! I was to drunk to bother whatever you're feeding me!'' Jisung complained before the two started to bicker.

Jeongin on the other side is just laughing at the two, it's as if they became his personal entertainer. Seungmin is just trying hard not to laugh at his boyfriend's frustrated face while he's trying to explain his side.

They all stopped though when they heard Seungmin's phone ringing. Seungmin sighed at this and stood up, just signing Felix that he's going to answer the call while his boyfriend just nodded at this.

''What is it?'' Seungmin asked when he answered the phone.

''We want to meet you and your boyfriend.''  His father immediately said.

''No.'' Seungmin said.

''Then you wouldn't be able to go out of this country.'' He said.

Seungmin just sighed at this and tightened his grip on the phone. He won't even ask how his father knew that they're going to another country.

''I'll only agree to meet if your obnoxious wife and her nosy ass children are not present.'' Seungmin said.

He heard his father sigh and hummed. ''They won't be present. In fact, your mom is here and she's holding me on gunpoin-- Ow! you didn't have to hit me, I was just kidding!'' His father said to someone making Seungmin confused.

''Mom's there? Why?'' Seungmin asked.

''I've been calling you non-stop but you won't respond to my calls!'' He heard a female voice said.

''Mom? When were you calling-- Ohh so you were that unregistered number that kept on calling me?'' Seungmin asked.

''Yes! And you just blocked my number!''

''You're the one who told me not to answer unregistered numbers cause you told me that 'they could use it against us' remember?'' Seungmin said.

''Right, anyway save that number cause you'll be going to the States WITHOUT US KNOWING. If I didn't blackmail Hyunjin I wouldn't have known.'' His mom said.

''Mom, please leave Hyunjin alone. He's far too traumatized from your blackmails.'' Seungmin said while massaging his forehead.

''Bring your boyfriend to your father's office later after you're done with classes.'' She said.

''Wait, so you know that I have a boyfriend?''

''I have eyes in and out of your university. And all I can say is, eating each other's faces with other people around is definitely not a good habit to have.''

''Mom, stop it.'' Seungmin said with red cheeks.

''I want to get to know your boyfriend so you better bring him or I won't allow you to get out of this country.''

''I will, I will. Just make sure all those homophobic thoughts and words are all gone before we go there. Felix's far too scared already.''

''Yup, rest assured'' His father said.

Seungmin can hear his mother sort of scolding his father and asking him about what happened making Seungmin sigh before he ended the call.

His grandma said that his father and mother's relationship's all perfect and well, they love each other so much but his father is meant to marry someone else already, that being his current wife, and that stopped them from being with each other.