31

It's another normal day~ Everyone's enjoying school and having fun~ Just kidding that's not possible-- Anywayyy...

A certain Lee Felix is doing a not so normal thing, what he's doing? Hiding from the arrows of cupid even if he knows that the arrow is already stuck in his heart, its effect being more prominent and obvious as his love compass points directly to a certain Kim Seungmin-- I'm so damn extra-- ANYWAY 2.0

Felix is hiding from Seungmin, he's hiding behind their classroom's door as he silently pray that Seungmin goes out of the room already cause he's holding his breath in to be able to fit in the narrow space.

Why is he doing this? Let's have a flashback to a few days before...

Flashback

They already sent the kids off to their parents with Seungmin trying his best not to cry when they bid goodbye to some of the kids and Felix laughing at him. They're now inside Seungmin's car preparing to go on their way home when Felix broke the silence

''Will you ever consider what the kids had said?'' Felix asked

''What? Dating?'' Seungmin asked and chuckled.

''Y-yeah, I mean they kinda have a point though. If we don't date now, the lesser the chance of having a significant other we will get.'' Felix said before realizing what he just said. ''I-i did not mean, that it'll be US dating, what I mean is, you know us being in a relationship in general, i-it doesn't matter if it's us but what I mean is -- Oh god it's so confusing-- It's not that I'm forcing you to date me or anything, what I mean is that US dating some people.'' Felix rambled while Seungmin only laughed at him.

''You believed that? They probably don't know what they were saying, the kids are silly don't you think so?'' Seungmin said and laughed while Felix only smiled sadly. ''Besides I don't want my partner to get involved with any of my family issues, that'd be too dramatic. My life's already dramatic, no need for a more dramatic set up.'' Seungmin added before he started driving.

''Oh, y-yeah, I guess?'' Felix muttered.

'Did I just get rejected? Without directly confessing at that.'  Felix asked himself.

After that, Seungmin drove Felix home. He probably noticed Felix's drop of mood cause he asked if he's alright but Felix just lied to him that he suddenly doesn't feel well.

From then on he started to distance himself to Seungmin, while the confused Seungmin still wonder what he did wrong.

'What's the point of being with him? My feelings will only grow deeper and I don't want that. I thought I'd have a chance with him but I guess my assumptions were wrong, all those flirting and 'dates' are nothing to him after all.' Felix always say to himself.

Now back to Felix, he heard footsteps making its way out and fading away making him sigh in relief. He slowly made his way out the space, his platform boots emitting a clacking sound.

Felix sighed again and wiped the sweat on his face away with the sleeves of his hoodie, a part of his stomach slightly showing up.

''Why were you hiding from me?'' A person asked and Felix's eyes widened.

He turned around and is met by Seungmin who is standing by the doorway, crossed arms. Felix then rolled his eyes and tried to walk pass Seungmin but Seungmin yanked him by the arm to face him. Felix tried to get away from Seungmin again but the younger pinned him the the wall, holding both sides of his arms.

''Why are you running away from me? Why are you avoiding me? What's wrong Felix?'' Seungmin asked, his eyes darkening and expression changing to a different Seungmin almost making Felix want to submit but he won't do that... (at least not yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) )