35

''Great, first day in the university and you already caused a sweet chaos~.'' Seungmin sing-songed when he saw Minho returned back the office without Jeongin this time.

''Shut the fuck up.'' Minho muttered making his cousin laugh.

''Hmm, I'm still proud of you nonetheless.'' Seungmin said

''Thank you--''

''You already had your first record here! And you're already in that famous gossip page in the university! You did all that in your first day! Congratulations that you're doing great~.'' Seungmin sang again with a laugh, also clapping his hands like a seal.

''Do you also want to witness my second record and your first record in the dean's office altogether?'' Minho asked as his cousin immediately fell quiet. ''Just as I thought so.'' He said.

Seungmin sighed at this. ''Does your mom know?'' he asked making Minho chuckle.

''Knowing her? Of course she does.'' He said with a chuckle

''What did she say?'' Seungmin asked.

''I still haven't seen her yet. After the incident.'' He said and laughed at himself.

''She's gonna whoop your ass.'' Seungmin said and laughed at Minho who only threw a tissue paper at him muttering something under his breath when it didn't enter the younger's mouth.

''Alright no jokes now. So about Jeongin.'' Minho started off.

''You're so damn whipped for Jeongin yet you won't make a move.'' Seungmin said and rolled his eyes muttering a 'coward' under his breath.

''Because now is not the perfect time to do that.'' He said and Seungmin just rolled his eyes. ''Anyway, when you get home please check on Jeongin. Make sure he eats, drinks, and sleep on time.'' Minho said.

''Do you also want me to prepare his bath and tuck him in?'' Seungmin asked sarcastically.

''Yes that too.'' Minho said as he thought of other things to consider.

''Why don't we exchange places and you do all that instead?'' Seungmin asked.

''I might punch Hyunjin if I see him again so no. That's a no.'' Minho said and brushed his hair back. ''Also make sure that he takes his medicines on time, please.'' Minho said.

''He has medicines? For what?'' Seungmin asked with furrowed brows.

''Well fuck.'' Minho muttered under his breath.

''What medicines?'' Seungmin asked again.

''P-paracetamol! Yes paracetamol, he had a headache earlier so yeah.'' Minho mumbled.

'Forgive me Jeongin, but don't worry one dose of paracetamol won't kill you.' Minho thought to himself.

''Hmm alright, I'll keep that in mind.'' Seungmin said, nodding his head. ''Where's Jeongin by the way?'' He asked.

''He said he'll just take a few of his things from the locker and he'll change his clothes.'' Minho said.

''And you let him? Just like that?''

''Cause he wants to. I already told him that I'll go with him--''

''To change?'' Seungmin asked, cutting him off.

''N-no, to get his things of course!'' Minho quickly responded with pink cheeks.

''Hmm, sure.'' Seungmin said with a laugh.

''J-just get out of here already, I wanna sleep.'' Minho said and laid himself down the sofa of his mom's office which is meant for guests only.

''I'll get going then!'' Seungmin said and stood up, making his way out the door which is something he immediately regret the most since he saw Felix... with someone.

Felix looked at him for how many seconds before he continued walking, purposely linking his arms with that tall boy he's with making Seungmin curse under his breath.

'You won't talk to me? Fine the game is on.' Seungmin thought and walked past them, hitting the shoulders of the boy Felix is with in the process.

'You thought only you could play your game? Fuck you, I can too.' Seungmin thought once again, looking so damn pissed.

''What's with him?'' Felix mumbled looking at how Seungmin looks like a kid throwing tantrums, kicking rocks and stomping on his way to wherever he'll go to.

''D-did I do to make him mad at me? He just hit my shoulders... hard.'' the other asked, with huffed cheeks.

''I don't know, he's probably just an emo kid who's against the world.'' Felix said, pertaining to Seungmin.

''Ah, Hyung do you know where Jisungie-hyung is? M-mom said he took my lunch money with him.'' The younger boy beside him said with a pout.

''Jisung still does that to you? I'm going to beat his ass for it.'' Felix said and he fished his phone from his pocket to dial Jisung's number. ''Hey squirrel where are you?'' Felix asked when the other answered.

''J-just eating somewhere. Why?'' Jisung asked back.

''You idiot, give your brother his money. You're a grown ass man already and you still do that to your brother?'' Felix scolded as he only hear Jisung laugh.

''Hehe, just give him 3 dollars or something pleaseeee.'' Jisung said in an aegyo voice.

''You're giving him his money or I'll tell your mom about--''

''Yeah yeah, I'll go, I'll go, no need to scare me.'' Jisung said with a click of his tongue and ended the call.

''He said he'll give you your money back.'' Felix said turning to the younger.

''Really? Aww, thank you hyung!'' The younger said and hugged Felix who only gave him a pat on his head even if he's a skyscraper.

Even if Jisung and Felix are older than him, he's still taller than the two. Jisung said it's because he's adopted that never failed to make his younger sibling cry back then but Mrs. Han already cleared it out that the reason why her younger son is taller than Jisung is because their father is also tall and maybe Jisung got his pretty average height from his mother's side.

His brother being taller and buffer still doesn't stop Jisung from teasing and bothering him. His brother's just so pleasing to tease because he cries easily, practically a mama's boy, a shy boy, and an emotionally sensitive person.

Seungmin on the other hand just stood there behind a tree, looking at their interaction with a glare on his eyes. 'Whoever you are I'm going to--'

''Seungmin? What the hell are you doing?'' He heard someone ask so he turned to the voice's direction to see Hyunjin, just standing there and munching on a cheesecake.

''What are you doing here too?'' Seungmin asked back. ''And why is your lips swollen... Again?'' He asked again with raised brows.

''A-allergies.'' Hyunjin mumbled and laughed.

''You fucking idiot, stop eating and being around things you're allergic with.'' Seungmin said while Hyunjin only laughed. ''Did you take an antihistamine or something already?'' He asked after.

''Yup no need to worry.'' The older responded.

Seungmin hummed at this and looked at Felix's direction only to see his friend Jisung there, laughing at the boy Felix is with while Felix scold Jisung.

1128 words

I feel like this is the shortest chapter I ever came up with...

btw ignore mistakes im blind right now, idk where my glasses are im just guessing where the leetters on the keyboard are so i cant proofread thesee chapterrs -__- (ps. I wrote these chapters yesterday and since we were kinda busy yesterday i wasjnt able to publish)