4

Seungmin entered their apartment and immediately locked it behind. When he turned around he saw his friends cuddled up in the couch. Jeongin still making plates with a serious expression while Hyunjin's arms are wrapped around the younger from behind, and his legs almost wrapping around Jeongin too.

''Oh hyung, where have you been?'' Jeongin asked when he saw Seungmin.

''We were worried about you.'' Hyunjin said but Seungmin only rolled his eyes.

''Worried my ass. You're worried but look at you two, all cuddled up together not looking like you both care about me. None of you two came to look for me.'' Seungmin said, betrayal evident in his eyes.

''We know you're still not dead, you won't die easily.'' Hyunjin said before giving him a thumbs up and Seungmin just rolled his eyes again at this.

''Why are you still awake Innie? It's past your bedtime already.'' Seungmin said looking at their wall clock that showed him that it's fifteen minutes past eleven already.

''He just decided to make all five of his plates now that are all due tomorrow.'' Hyunjin said before leaning to Jeongin's shoulder.

Seungmin looked at the younger suspiciously who just smiled at him. ''I thought you already finished doing it?'' Seungmin asked.

''O-oh, it wasn't accepted. There were errors.''Jeongin said with a sad smile.

''Alright, good luck on that Innie. Good night to the both of you. I'll just put these away and go to sleep.'' Seungmin said pointing at the plastic bag he has while he walked to the kitchen.

''Good night hyungie!'' He heard Jeongin's voice when he's already in the kitchen.

''Goodnight Seungmo.'' He heard Hyunjin said this time in a sleepy voice.

''Hmm, good night. Don't stay up too late alright?'' He said when he is done before going upstairs to his room.

He folded closed and stacked all his books that are still in his bed together with his laptop and notes to put it on his study table. When he's done he plopped on the bed before turning the lamp off.

In the morning, Seungmin was woken up by Hyunjin's dramatic shouts and gasps so quickly took a shower before heading downstairs only to be met by Hyunjin's glare.

''It's too early in the morning to be salty.'' Seungmin said with a yawn before sitting opposite Hyunjin.

''You bought double dutch ice-cream.'' Hyunjin said to Seungmin.

''Yeah? What about it?'' Seungmin said.

Seungmin looked at the variety of food in front of him, there's scrambled eggs, bacon, ham, a typical breakfast but Hyunjin weird ass is still eating kimbap with bread for his random reason.

''I told you not to buy an ice-cream with nuts.'' Hyunjin said with a whiny tone but Seungmin just stuck his tongue out at it.

''There's a matcha flavored one there, you can have it.'' Seungmin said.

''You know I don't eat matcha flavored stuffs.'' Hyunjin responded.

''Tough luck I guess?'' Seungmin said before going to the coffee brewer.

''I hate you.'' Hyunjin said and Seungmin can imagine the pout on his face.

''Why isn't Innie here yet? I thought he have 8 am classes?'' Seungmin asked and sat back at in front of Hyunjin with a cup of coffee in hand.

''He's tired from last night, I don't want to force him. He'll just complain and will most likely get cranky, his whole body hurts so I just excused him to his prof, it's just Prof. Kang he's nice.'' Hyunjin said.