20

Warnings: There's a lot going on in this chapter and I don't really know how to tag but I'll try my best to xdcfvgbhnj. Includes, intense angst, depression, anxiety, shitty parents, vague description of abuse. You can choose not to read, it's alright. It doesn't entirely touch the story.

''You should really transfer to our school hyung, your mom also works there so it's more convenient.''

''You want me to transfer?'' Minho asked with a laugh.

''M-maybe? Just-- just think of it hyung, I'm sure you'll also be famous there like Seungmin and Hyunjin-hyung. You're also smart I'm sure it'll be easier for you to fit in.'' Jeongin said. ''You already have fangirls there even if you're not transferred there yet.'' He continued.

''I only have a year before I graduate, so nah. I'll stay in my school.'' Minho said which Jeongin pouted at.

''Ughh, such a waste.'' Jeongin said and crossed his arms. 

Minho's heart kept on beating so fast through the whole time. He's kinda worried if it's even normal for his heart or not. Just one smile from the younger and he already feel his heart beating like he's been running for miles.

''Maybe I'll reconsider transferring schools so answer your worksheet now hm?'' Minho said and smiled when the younger also did.

''Wait hyung, what about this.'' Jeongin said, pointing to something he probably didn't understand. ''I don't know that, I can't understand it. Like do I have to solve for this or what?'' He added 

''About euler theorem?'' Minho asked which the younger nodded at. ''Well, they're only asking what the 'n' indicates so you don't have to solve for it.'' He said.

He looked at Jeongin who is looking at him with a 'Please continue explaining and just give me the answer' face making him chuckle at the cuteness.

''The answer here would be the order of z, why? because z is an homogeneous function of 'x' and 'y' of order 'n', and when you say 'homogeneous' it means that it has multiplicative scaling behavior just like this one. If it's 'non-homogeneous' it's going to look like this. Z's the function of 'x' and 'y', yes but it's not a homogeneous one.'' Minho explained while writing down an example

''So I got stressed out where to find the answer when the answer is right in front of my face?'' Jeongin asked as he shook his head, writing down whatever Minho has said. ''Hyung, you're honestly really good at explaining this. You don't make big fancy explanation and just a simple understandable one.'' Jeongin said excitedly to Minho who then blushed again.

''Better than Seungmin right?'' He asked which the younger laughed at.

''Hmm, I don't know. You both have different but unique ways of explaining it to me.'' Jeongin said. ''But I like yours better.'' He added and laughed.

''I knew it!'' Minho said excitedly.

''But don't tell Seungmin-hyung or he won't tutor me anymore.'' Jeongin added.

''Alright I won't. But please know that you can always ask me to tutor you again anytime.'' The older said watching how Jeongin touch and try to cover his neck.

''Are you sure hyung? I ask a lot of questions.'' Jeongin said with a laugh as he try to remove the necklace.

''I don't mind.'' Minho said and smiled.

''Hyung, will you help me? Please remove my necklace, it's kinda irritating my skin.'' Jeongin said with a pout as he turned around to let the older take it off.

Minho then reach his hand out to try to remove the necklace but the younger flinched when their skin made contact which made his brows furrow.

''What's wrong?'' Minho asked.