33

Warnings: Ughh I hate these stuffs but anyway this includes verbal and physical bullying, please don't read if it triggers you. I'll make sure this'll be the final chapter with that disgusting warning

Also this is sorta, kinda, possibly, feasibly long... Again...

''What's with them?'' Jeongin asked as he look at how Seungmin drags the whiny Hyunjin somewhere.

Jeongin looks at the vitamins and a small carton of milk that he forgot to pack earlier that Hyunjin thankfully took and brought to him. He put it inside his bag before he started walking.

''Jeongin!''

''Oh hyung! Wait- why are you wearing our school's mandatory Monday uniform that no one even wears?'' Jeongin asked with a cute laugh.

''Mom made me wear it, it's so hot and itchy.'' Minho complained as he walk with the younger.

''You look so good-- hot even in our school uniform hyung.'' Jeongin said and smiled.

''T-thank you.'' Minho stuttered out and looked away with tinted cheeks.

 ''But why are you wearing OUR school uniform? Are you cosplaying or something?'' Jeongin asked.

Minho just looked at him with a 'Are you kidding me?' face before he sighed. ''I transferred here.'' Minho said and Jeongin's eyes widened at this as a smile formed in his face.

''Woah really? Really?!'' Jeongin asked, still with a smile as he received a nod from Minho making his smile grow more.

Jeongin then hugged Minho at this, doing tiny jumps while doing so.

''I'm so happy right now.'' Jeongin mumbled,.

''I can tell.'' Minho said and chuckled as he hugged the younger back. ''Don't you have classes right now?'' He asked making the younger chuckle and pull away.

''I do, but eh too lazy.'' Jeongin said and laughed.

 ''Don't be lazy hm? Come on, I'll walk you there since I don't really have any decent classes today. They just want me to be familiarized with the campus even if I already know all the places here.'' Minho said and chuckled.

Once they're just outside the room, Minho quickly said goodbye to the younger who smiled and gave his a tinie wave and a bright smile. Jeongin just eyed Minho who still stayed by the door for a few more seconds before he said goodbye.

Jeongin went inside the room only to meet a few pairs of eyes looking at him. He looked down at this and went to a vacant seat. Jeongin was about to put his headphones on but someone just sat on his table making him stop to look at the person.

He realized that she have three other girls with her making Jeongin internally panic.

''H-how can I help you?'' Jeongin asked.

''Soooo you know Mrs. Lee's son?'' The girl asked him.

''U-uh yeah.'' Jeongin stuttered out, not really liking the attention from people he don't really know.

''Since when?'' A girl asked him with wide eyes.

''Since we were y-young.'' Jeongin said, looking down.

''Oh, that's great! Could you maybe set me up in a date with him? He looks so handsome and so damn hot.'' She said as some of the girls agreed with an ear piercing squeal.

''Yeah, 10 out of 10 would bang.'' A girl with a brown hair said.

''Do you girls think he's good in bed too?'' Another girl in brown but has a lighter shade said with a giggle