---

''Hey l-love, how long have you been waiting for me? I'm sorry if I took long.'' A random person said to Seungmin.

Seungmin looked at the boy with confusion over his face. 'Is this person drunk?' He asked himself. 'But I don't smell alcohol.' Seungmin thought again. 'I didn't even have a boyfriend or a girlfriend before and I'm sure I don't have one so... Who's this?' Seungmin asked himself.

''I'm sorry?'' Seungmin asked almost in a whisper, squinting his eyes.

'Darn it, I should've worn my contacts or even my glasses. Maybe this is someone I know and now I look like an idiot squinting my eyes. This is all Hyunjin's fault.' Seungmin said to himself.

''Love come on, let's go home please? I'm already t-tired.'' The person said again.

Seungmin (still squinting his eyes) looked at the person's figure at this, he's certain the voice he's hearing was from a boy since the person have a deep voice but he's also sure that the person is far too small to be a boy, and he can see that the person's wearing a skirt, a cropped hoodie so he doubted for a second.

''Do I know you?'' Seungmin asked a bit louder before hearing a light laugh from someone from somewhere which he didn't bother looking cause what's the point? He won't be able to see clear anyway.

''L-love, l-let's go home now... I-i feel c-cold.'' The person said again to Seungmin his voice wavering. ''P-please h-help me.'' The person mumbled and Seungmin almost didn't hear it.

Seungmin's eyes widened at this, 'What's happening?' He asked himself. 'Is this supposed to mean something?' He asked himself again.

His eyes traveled round for a bit and he noticed three guys in all black from a distance looking at their direction, and if his eyes aren't deceiving him he's certain that one of them is smirking and it all clicked to him. He looked at the person in front of him again and was about to apologize for his stupidity but the person cut him off.

''I'm really sorry.''The person whispered before Seungmin felt the person's lips against his.

______

Characters

Lee Felix

-A sunshine~
-Best boii... I don't make the rules
-The softest person ever~
-Says fuck toxic masculinity
-Likes to wear croptops, skirts, and fishnets because HE CAN
-Quite a troublemaker (just like Jisung)
-Jisung's bestie
-Self-proclaimed femboii
-Looks like a cinnamon roll and is actually a cinnamon roll but has a voice that could kill you  

 I don't make the rules-The softest person ever~-Says fuck toxic masculinity-Likes to wear croptops, skirts, and fishnets because HE CAN-Quite a troublemaker (just like Jisung)-Jisung's bestie-Self-proclaimed femboii-Looks like a cinnamon roll and...