Special Chapter 6

I miss the first ever married couple in my works... sooooo

''Hyunjin's like super stressed out right now.'' Chan said with a laugh.

''Why?'' Changbin asked as he feed Haven some blanched vegetables.

They're now in the dining table, with Haven eating and the two adults just having their coffee. It's going to be a long day at work so the both of them really need a boost of caffeine in their blood. It's like their blood bank already. 

''A girlie came to him and said he got her pregnant 6 years ago which stirred up some argument with Hyunjin and Jisung because they were dating when that happened.'' Chan said, sipping on his coffee.

Changbin stopped for a minute to properly process what his husband just told him. ''So technically Hyunjin has another child now?'' He asked, still confused.

''We're still not sure. I mean that girl just came when the article about Hyunjin having Hyunjae came out to the public. The mother also refuses to conduct a DNA test so it's really sus.'' Chan said. ''To add up to the doubt, the alleged 'child' of Hyunjin doesn't look like the mother and Hyunjin but we don't know. It's either there are some genetic errors or something.'' He said.

''Hyunjin... I swear that kid.'' Changbin muttered before handing Haven her sippy cup so she could drink water. ''Have you talked to Jisung after it? Is he okay?''

''I guess? He's trying to not get mad and understand the situation especially because that woman is suspicious and probably just want money from them but I can tell he's mad at Hyunjin. The fact that Hyunjin doesn't also remember if it really happened or not also added fuel to the fire.'' Chan said.

Their child's personal caregiver then came to the kitchen so Changbin just nodded at her and let her take Haven who didn't even protest. He'll get kisses from her dads later, mostly Chan though cause he can never get enough of their daughter. Changbin started cleaning up the table while Chan ate the leftover vegetables that Haven didn't get to finish.

''Hey Changbin, what would you do if I tell you I got someone pregnant too? Specifically someone from college.'' Chan suddenly asked before swallowing the vegetables he's eating.

''I'm going to cut your dick off.'' Changbin said calmly, still facing the sink to wash some of the dishes.

He swore to himself he's going to get so rich and hire tons of maids from before so he won't have to do anything in the house but here he is, being a male-wife and he doesn't mind. He make tons of money at home, Chan also does, and it's kinda boring if you don't do shit in the house... Must be tough growing up in a household where you were raised to do chores cause your body will really look for THE chores.

''Y-you're kidding right?'' Chan asked, laughing nervously.

''Why? You're not telling me something?'' Changbin asked, drying his hands before he sighed. ''Maybe I'll get mad at first. I'll accept it of course, but it could take time to process you know? Besides, if the mother of the child is like that girl that went to Hyunjin and clearly wants money and power, it'll take longer time for me to process everything without murdering someone or something.'' He said and shrugged.

''Agree though. That girl's just... A different specie.'' Chan said with a laugh.

''But if you're keeping something from me right now, I'm going to get mad at you for sure. So if this is you trying to tell me you have a child with some random person, tell me already. Don't make it wait and make the situation worse. Also if you decided to cheat on me before when we started going out or even think of cheating on me now, we're getting a divorce, I'm taking Haven.'' He said and glared at Chan who just laughed and hugged him.