5

''Felix! I'm really sorry!'' Jisung said while he's on his knees in front of the other male.

''What are you doing Ji?'' Felix said and pulled his friend up.

''Y-you could've died and it's all my fault.'' Jisung said with tearful eyes.

''Ji, I'm fine now. You don't have to be worried.'' Felix said and hugged his friend who almost immediately hugged back.

''I'm really sorry Lix.'' Jisung said, ''I s-shouldn't have left earlier, I shouldn't have left you there. I t-thought you already went home.'' He said while sobbing.

Felix chuckled while he's still hugging the other. ''I'm fine Ji, someone helped me so I'm still alive.'' Felix said and chuckled once again but Jisung just hit his shoulders.

''Hey we were so worried, I barely slept last night because I was worried of you. I thought about going back to the mall exactly 1 am, luckily your mom texted me that you're already home.'' Jisung said with a pout.

''You're both stupid.'' Someone said and they snapped their head only to see Changbin holding a tray with their orders.

''Heyy, you weren't even worried of me?'' Felix asked with a pout, getting the frappe he ordered.

''Come to think of it, it'd be very interesting if something bad happens to Felix then Jisung loses his marbles.'' Changbin said before he was hit in the head by Jisung.

''D-don't say stuffs like t-that.'' Jisung said as he looked at the older with teary eyes.

Changbin's eyes widened at this as he engulfed Jisung to a hug. ''H-hey I was only joking, don't cry.'' Changbin said, panic evident in his eyes while he's looking at Felix for help but the other is just preventing the urge to laugh.

''Aww, don't cry now Jisungie. Changbin-hyung will give us our orders for free!'' Felix said rubbing Jisung's back.

''R-really?'' Jisung said, sniffling.

''Hey! I didn't say that! You two already have a ton of credit both from my cafe and my bar. You both always say you don't have money but proceed to go to different openings of the malls all over Korea just to shop for expensive clothes. So no, this will be recorded as always. The last time I checked you both have about 70,000 won balance so no, NO.'' Changbin said and crossed his arms to them.

Changbin looked at Jisung that has a pout on his face, his lashes still wet from crying earlier, and his nose all red making it obvious that he just cried, and it's because of him. Changbin sighed at this and closed his eyes tightly also cursing after his breath while doing so.

''Fine, fine, but just this once alright? You both have to pay next time or I'll ban you two from here.'' Changbin said before walking away.

''Thank you hyung!'' Jisung exclaimed gaining looks from others but he ignored them.

''Yeah thank you hyung, now shoo Sungie and I have to talk.'' Felix said, pushing the other away.

Changbin just glared at them before walking back to the counter.

''So now talk.'' Jisung urged.

Felix had to suppress a smile at this and of course Jisung had to tease him for it. ''Ohhh, what happened? Just spill!'' Jisung said as he sip on his coffee.

''Well, I met someone there. He also helped me from that creepy ass dudes that scared me to death. He helped me calm down when I was shaking from fear and shock, he also suggested on taking me home but I refused of course cause he's still a stranger for me so he just came with me to the station... Oh and he gave me his coat juswt because I'm cold and if that isn't cute I don't know what is.'' Felix said making Jisung squeal