24

''So where are we going?'' Felix asked as they walk to the station.

''I don't know either.'' Seungmin said with a laugh.

''Hey, you're the one who asked me on a date.'' Felix said and nudged Seungmin.

''This is an unplanned date so bleh!'' Seungmin said and stuck his tongue out.

''Let's go to an amusement park or something.'' Felix suggested.

''It's closed on weekdays.'' Seungmin said making Felix pout.

''Then let's go to-- Ohh, is that an ice-cream truck?'' Felix said when he one and pulled Seungmin with him to run to the truck's direction.

''Do you like Ice-cream that much?'' Seungmin asked as he look at the sparkle on Felix's eyes while he look at the variety of flavors.

''It's been a while since I last ate ice-cream. The last time was, when you walked me home.'' Felix said and smiled at him. ''One- no three scoops of red velvet ice-cream please. Can I ask for lots of sprinkles too? Thank you!'' He said excitedly as the man just chuckled at him and nodded.

The ice-cream vendor turned to Seungmin and looked at him as if asking what he'll get just with his eyes.

''I'll get a soft-served vanilla ice-cream.'' Seungmin said and immediately slipped his card and handed it to the vendor before Felix can even get his wallet.

''No fair! I'm the one who asked to go here.'' Felix said and glared at Seungmin who stuck his tongue out again.

''Too bad then.'' Seungmin said cockily.

''Where do you hide your card? Why do you always have it in hand?'' Felix asked and Seungmin just laughed and shrugged as he got and returned his card to his wallet.

''Should I put chocolate drizzle on it?'' The ice-cream vendor then asked, turning to Seungmin.

''No, just plain vanilla is fine.'' Seungmin said before he thanked the vendor when he received the ice-cream cone while Felix has a big cup of ice-cream.

''Why do you like vanilla so much?'' Felix said sounding like a whine. ''You should explore and try other flavors too.'' He added.

Seungmin just laughed at him at this as he start eating the ice-cream. ''Just the plainness of a certain flavor satisfies me the most.'' He said

''It doesn't mean that vanilla is the only plain flavor in the options.'' Felix said while collecting the sprinkles to eat it.

''But vanilla's my favorite flavor.'' Seungmin reasoned out.

They started walking inside the park that's just in front of the ice-cream truck as they continue eating the ice-cream.

 ''Don't you think I'll start to remember you whenever I'll eat ice-cream?'' Felix said.

''Why?'' Seungmin asked in curiosity as they both sat on a nearby bench.

''Because of your love for vanilla ice-cream.'' Felix said which Seungmin just laughed at.

Seungmin was about to say something when his phone started ringing making him sigh. ''I'll take this call.'' He said and the other just nodded.

''Hello?'' Seungmin greeted with a sigh.

''DON'T SIGH AT ME LIKE THAT! WHERE WERE YOU? WHERE ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU WITH? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHAT HAPPENED? WHO DO I HAVE TO FIGHT?'' He heard Hyunjin's dramatic voice from  the other line.

''I'm fine calm down drama king.'' Seungmin said with another sigh.

''WHY DO YOU KEEP ON SIGHING? ARE YOU ASKING FOR HELP IN MORSE CODE?'' Hyunjin replied making Seungmin groan.