43

''Does it look okay?'' Felix asked with a nervous expression.

''Of course it does. You're beautiful Lix.''

''Y-you're not lying right?''

''Why would I lie? Have confidence hm? You're really really 100% stunning. I'm not lying.'' Seungmin replied making Felix laugh.

He sat down beside Seungmin to hug him before speaking up. ''It's either you're doing this to not make me feel bad or you're just a flirt. Tell me your honest opinions hm? I won't get mad.'' Felix said with his chin over Seungmin's shoulder.

''Felix, believe me for once hm? Everything in your closet probably suits you 

''You don't think it's weird or too much?'' The freckled boy asked as he play with the strings of Seungmin's hoodie.

''No? Why would it be weird? Lix , if you're still worried about what I think about you wearing these so called 'Feminine clothes' then you shouldn't worry because you have my full support. Besides, it's your choice of clothing and I shouldn't dip into the type of fashion that you like or what you think will suit you. It's honestly an honor for me to be able to say my opinion on this but what more can I say? You're just beautiful and can pull off any style and any type of clothing. Periodddd. End of discussion.'' Seungmin said. 

Felix smiled at this and hugged Seungmin tighter. ''Thank you for being honest.'' He muttered.

''But that's the truth.'' Seungmin said and kissed his cheek.

''Felix! Seungmin! You're both taking long up there. I just washed the sheets yesterday so don't do the dirty!'' His mother said making Felix groan.

''Mom, stop it!'' Felix complained.

''It's true! You know how difficult it is to wash stained sheets, especially the duvet!'' She responded and Felix just hid his face on Seungmin's neck while letting out inaudible mumbles.

Seungmin just laughed at it and made Felix face him. When he did, he just saw his red freckled cheeks and red ears, adoring his face for a few minutes. He kissed Felix's forehead, nose and lastly his lips at this and giggled at his boyfriend's cuteness. 

''Don't worry Mrs. Lee we won't do the dirty yet!'' Seungmin responded which made Felix's eyes widen.

''What do you mean 'yet'?'' Felix whisper-yelled to Seungmin who only shrugged and laughed.

''That's good to hear!'' They both heard his mother say.

''Whatever, we'll be going now mom!''

''Take care!'' His mom who is still preparing for work, replied.

''Let's go?'' Seungmin said and carried Felix's duffle bag himself.

Why you asked? Well, it's because Chan and Changbin decided to be extra and made their friends stay in Chan's wholeass mansion so they could prepare for the wedding that'll happen in 2 weeks. Yup 2 weeks and they barely did anything yet and since this is most likely an independent wedding since Chan and Changbin's parents doesn't fully support all this, it is even harder for them. Not that Chan and Changbin are complaining though, it's fine with them. Their parents being at their wedding is more than enough already for them.

What they need now is the support and help from their friends which they're really thankful for cause all of this wouldn't happen if it weren't for their friends who fully supported them and is currently helping them to somehow achieve their dream wedding.

When Seungmin and Felix arrived they immediately saw the others all around the house, some are chilling (Hyunjin), eating (Jisung), playing (Minho and Jeongin), and planning (Chan and Changbin).