50

FINALE

After shedding tears, exchanging vows, their friends being the crackheads that they are, Changbin and Chan are finally married!

Chan and Changbin are currently entertaining some guests before they decided to approach their friends who of course is the loudest out compared to all the people in the venue combined.

''Aww, the bottoms are wearing white.'' Chan said with a laugh before Changbin hit his head.

''Sometimes it's better to shut up Christopher.'' Changbin said.

''Why? You're a bottom Changbin?'' Minho asked.

''Fuck you we switch.'' The slightly shorter male said, glaring at him.

''Well... I agree to Chan-hyung's statement I guess? I often bottom.'' Jisung said with a laugh.

''I don't know though. Do I seem like a bottom?'' Felix asked, turning to Seungmin who only smiled at him and shook his head.

''No, of course not darling.'' Seungmin said, smiling at him.

''Whipped.'' The others said altogether.

Jeongin looked at his white suit before looking at them, looking genuinely confused. ''Is the word bottom bad? Or sexual?'' Jeongin then asked, looking confused.

''W-what?'' Chan asked.

''I kinda have an idea about it but I'm not sure though.'' He mumbled. ''Is it like, like uhm one of those slightly sexual things that isn't exactly a sexual thing but if you put it in an out of context statement it'll sound like it is a sexual thing even if the word itself isn't exactly a sexual thing but because some made it a sexual thing, it'll most likely sound like a sexual thing?'' Jeongin asked.

The others just stared at him while Minho and Seungmin on the other hand are trying so hard not to laugh at their friends' reaction.

''I-i, y-yes? I guess?'' Chan muttered making Minho snort.

''Come on Jeonginnie, let's eat Chan's fruit pops.'' Minho said pulling the younger with him who excitedly cheered.

''Hey! That's for later!'' Chan said.

''Just let them, come on let's greet some guests.'' Changbin said, pulling his now pouty husband with him. ''I sometimes don't know if I'm with a toddler or the cool guy I first met.'' He said shaking his head as he literally drag Chan away from getting fruit pops too.

Seungmin and Felix just laughed and shook their head before going to a table to get some food they can eat too. They feel happy that they could be themselves in Chan and Changbin's wedding since this is literally a gay wedding and even if there are still people that are against it, at least they're not in the position and place to tell them it's 'wrong' or to confront them about it.

Jisung looked at Hyunjin who is just sitting there, while looking at the glass of wine he has, his chin resting on his palm and he looks bored. This made Jisung sigh before approaching him, with the glass of water he's holding but not drinking.

''You okay?'' Jisung asked, placing in a glass of water for Hyunjin.

''I think I'm too late.'' Hyunjin said, looking at Minho and Jeongin's direction.

Jisung sighed at this and looked at Hyunjin who has a very sad face. ''So what's your plan now?'' He asked.

''My father contacted me when he found out I'm here, he told me to go home.'' Hyunjin said. ''I told myself I won't ever go home again but I don't know anymore. I think I should distract myself away from everything.'' He added.