17

WARNING: This chapter may include triggering scenes. May include bullying (verbal and physical) and a brief mention of violence.

''Hey.'' Seungmin greeted Felix out of nowhere and sat beside him.

''Huh? What are you doing here?'' Felix asked.

This now quite regular for them, they're not that awkward and shy to each other, probably because Seungmin always appear out of nowhere and even if this gave Felix another thing to wonder about, he's still happy because Seungmin is there for him. For the past few days, Seungmin always do what he promised Felix. He also managed to always have time after school so he can walk Felix home.

''Hmm, I'm alone. Hyunjin's in practice and Jeongin... well I don't know where he is.'' Seungmin said.

''It's lunch tho?'' Felix pointed out and Seungmin just looked at him confusingly.

''Yeah-- wait have you eaten?'' Seungmin asked.

''I did, I'm worried about you though.'' Felix said before realizing what he said.

He covered his mouth at this and looked at Seungmin who is just smiling at him.

''You're worried about me? Aww, that's sweet. Don't worry I have eaten already.'' Seungmin replied with a smile.

Felix just smiled at this and continued to look at whatever Seungmin is doing. Seungmin opened the thickass textbook to a specific page and started reading. Felix already saw this side of Seungmin before, how serious he is whenever he reads and studies. You'll probably think the shy, flustered Seungmin is different than the serious, intimidating Seungmin. It's like two different people.

''You need anything?'' Seungmin asked when he caught Felix's gaze.

''U-uhh, no.'' The other said before he snapped from his thoughts and focused on his book and notes also.

And so they studied like that for how many minutes, more like Seungmin studied for a few minutes before he heard Felix yawn making him chuckle.

''You sleepy?'' The younger asked.

''Nah, just bored. Nothing enters my brain.'' Felix responded and glared at the books in front of them before closing it. ''You probably can't relate though.'' He added and shrugged.

''Of course there are times where my brain doesn't seem like it's working which of course happens quite a lot of times.'' Seungmin said and laughed. ''Come on let's go somewhere.'' He added before he put his books inside his bag.

''Together? No!'' Felix whisper-yelled.

''Why not?'' The other asked in a whine.

''What about the rumors? They'll really think we're dating.'' Felix said.

''Does the rumor bother you? I can make that stop, and clear it out although I doubt they'll believe me when I tell them that.'' Seungmin said and he does have a point.

''Y-you're right.'' Felix said and sighed.

''Do they still bother you? Those people I mean.'' Seungmin asked.

''Nope they don't. It's- uhm about you though. Everyone thinks that we're dating, just think about that. You're famous here in the university, you're smart, well-known, handsome, our school's ace and everyone thinks you're dating someone like me? That just doesn't sound right.'' Felix said.

''Don't look down on yourself alright? You are far more than what you think of yourself.'' Seungmin said with a smile. ''Now come on, I think I'm hungry again.'' he said which made Felix laugh but nodded anyway.