Deleted Scenes

Here are some of the bonus deleted scenes that no one asked for but I'm publishing because I want to. The scenes are either deleted because the chapter's already too long OR because I don't think it's that important OR because I changed the plot.

Some probably read the announcement I made about my unpublished books and I just want to say that I won't unpublish this for now but if THAT continues again, then I'll unpublish this. So for those who read/reads/are reading this and waiting for me to update my other books, thank you and I'm sorry for it. I'll publish those (including the awaited updates) when things get better and I'm sure that it's safe to publish again. That's all! Thank youuuu

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Before getting to the deleted scenes, here are some facts that no one definitely asked for but I'm telling for no reason at all.

+ Chapter 45 is supposed to have a smut scene
-For those who couldn't remember, it was when Seungmin's dad's wife and her nosy ass children decided to hate on Seungmin and Felix for no reason at all. Yes, that was my original plan but I cringed so I decided not to HAHAHAHA besides I think the outcome of it was better. I can't just let Felix break down then Seungmin calms him down and it somehow helps for the both of them by having sex. That's effed up so that idea was dropped. and before someone wonders... no I didn't include it here cause it's so cringey.

+ Yeji and Minho were supposed to end up together
- Yeah that's crazy man HAHAHAHA as everyone probably knows Hyunjin and Jeongin were SUPPOSED to end up together before I decided against it cause I think it's effed up. nd my original plan was Minho is just a childhood friend of Jeongin that has feelings for him since then then he confesses to Jeongin then Jeongin rejects him then Hyunjin thought Jeongin and Minho are in a relationship so he got jealous so he suddenly confessed then they end up together wow... That's just not it... so the idea was dropped.

+Jisung is supposed to be an aromantic character
-That's right, you read that right. He was supposed to be someone who tries to make himself fall in love through his crushes because he wants to be 'normal' as what society makes him think but he realized at the end that he doesn't need all that, and that he only has himself (and Felix of course) after all. The reason why I didn't continue it because I messed up the plot when I tried to stir up some drama by making Hyunjin and Jisung meet and Minho and Jeongin's scene with his bullies. Just to clear out, he was SUPPOSED TO BE so he's not aromantic in the fic.

+Felix was supposed to be a trans character
-The reason why I didn't continue it, is because I don't want to cause or make any misconceptions about the trans community since I know that being trans doesn't only include those who undergo surgery but also those who has a different gender expression or identity from what the sex they were assigned at birth. And I think I don't have enough knowledge about the trans community so I didn't continue the idea and just made Felix a femboy.

+Felix and Seungmin were supposed to adopt a child in their college days
-Why? Remember the raven-haired child from the daycare Seungmin and Felix go to? They found out that the child was being abused in their home for being 'gay' even if the child doesn't consider himself as that but I decided not to cause that'll just extend the story and yeahh.... But don't worry, they will still adopt--- !

Anyway, here are the deleted scenessssss....

=============

This was supposed to take place after Jisung and Hyunjin met. Seungmin's already going through his self doubting dilemma so Felix couldn't tell him what's wrong. This one's supposed to add additional drama but I decided against it. Jisung and Felix are supposed to have a fight after this to prove that their friendship's more than just them being crackheads and agreeing on a lot of things or Jisung scolding Felix to change his clothes because he doesn't want him to be sexualized.