19

''Minho-hyung?'' Seungmin asked when he entered the office and saw the older.

''Yup.'' Minho said seeming uninterested as he played with the figures in his mom's office.

''What are you doing here?'' Seungmin asked before placing the stack of paper on the table.

''I'm one of the contenders for the competition in our school, I'm here to get the reviewers mom prepared for me.'' Minho explained.

''So we're rivals?'' The younger asked and Minho finally looked up to look at him.

''You're competing for either Physics or Chemistry, I'm competing for Biology so no we're not.'' Minho said.

''Yeah cause I know that your pride won't be able to take it if I beat you.'' Seungmin said with a smirk.

Minho just rolled his eyes at what the younger said. ''As if you'll even beat me.'' He stated.

''Cause I can.'' Seungmin said which Minho just rolled his eyes at.

 ''Oh yeah, where's Jeongin? I don't think I saw him here earlier when I was walking around.'' He asked.

Seungmin just shrugged before looking at the older again. ''I don't know, how would I know?''

''Geez, I just asked.'' Minho said and rolled his eyes. ''How about Hyunjin, is he taking care of Jeongin?'' He asked again.

''He's not Jeongin's guardian.'' Seungmin replied.

''But Jeongin's always with him for fuck's sake.'' Minho asked, whispering the last thing as he rolled his eyes.

Seungmin just laughed and looked at the older in amusement. Minho continued to grumble incoherent things angrily as his grip on the figurine tightened.

''Do you like Jeongin?'' Seungmin asked him while looking at him with a teasing grin.

''W-what the fuck do you mean? I literally just asked where he is.'' He replied with a nervous laugh.

''Idiot, we were talking about the competition earlier then you suddenly switched to Jeongin.''

''Y-yeah and?'' Minho tried to say properly but failed anyway.

''You're not a good liar hyung.'' Seungmin said with a laugh.

''I'm not lying!'' Minho tried to defend himself but Seungmin just laughed at him.

Seungmin opened his phone when he got a message before he smirked. ''Jeongin asked if I could tutor him after school.'' He stated.

''Okay and?'' 

''I can't tutor him, I have a 4 pm test today and I have a meeting for the student council after class.'' Seungmin responded.

''And... How does that concern me?'' Minho asked and cleared his throat.

''So you don't want to tutor him?'' Seungmin asked in amusement.

''I'm kinda busy too.'' Minho said as he cleared his throat, ACTING all uninterested.

''Fine then, I'll just tell Hyunjin to--'' Seungmin said and acted like he's going to message Hyunjin before he Minho cut him off.

''Fuck you, I'll do it.'' The older said making Seungmin laugh out loud.

''Hm, jealous much?'' Seungmin teased. ''Hyunjin can't even tutor him. He has to practice for soccer remember?'' He added and Minho just rolled his eyes at this. ''But I'll tell Jeongin that you'll be tutoring him instead so don't worry about it.''