30

''Are you okay?'' Jisung asked Hyunjin who seems so bothered.

''M-me? Yeah.'' Hyunjin said and laughed awkwardly.

''Y-you can tell me if you're getting bored, I'm not really fun to be with and I know it.'' Jisung said and laughed a little making Hyunjin's eyes widen.

''W-what? No, no! It's just that I uhh, i am just thinking about my friend at home. He's with someone I don't really trust and I'm worried.'' Hyunjin confessed.

''Ohh, that friend must mean a lot to you.'' Jisung said in astonishment.

''Well... Yeah, we know each other since we were young and we're like brothers and all that stuff so yeah I've always been so protective of him.'' Hyunjin said and chuckled.

''So why do you not trust that person with your friend?'' Jisung asked.

''Cause it's obvious he likes Jeongin and I don't trust him with that.'' Hyunjin said and crossed his arms.

''Won't it make him protect that person more? And take good care of him? Cause you know he likes him and won't harm him or anything.'' Jisung said and Hyunjin only sighed.

''Well I guess... Anyway, let's not talk about them right now.'' Hyunjin said and laughed. ''Should I order? What would you like?'' Hyunjin asked and smiled.

Their date went better than they expected it to be, it's more of a getting to know each other thing that they both surely enjoyed.

Jisung showed too much energy and genuine enthusiasm making Hyunjin happy and giddy inside. The way the younger jokes and make him laugh, the way the younger huff his cheeks cutely whenever he thinks, the way Jisung is being Jisung makes him adore him more.

This made him ask himself why Mingyu even broke up with Jisung when he's like this, so adorable, so true to self. He's literally everything someone can ask for yet people leave him?

Jisung is currently munching on some cheesecake they ordered for take out as they walk to the nearby park with Hyunjin just walking beside him, holding the plastic bag with water, juice and other types of cake that Jisung bought earlier.

They both heard tiny footsteps from behind them making them turn around to see a girl in a white and pink dress. The girl looked up at them and smiled making them smile too.

They continued walking after that but it seems like the child is following them making them stop again to face the little girl.

''Do you want anything?'' Jisung asked, crouching down a bit.

''Can I ask a question? This is just a survey.'' She said hesitantly.

''Of course you can.'' Hyunjin said an smiled.

''What are your pronouns?'' The child suddenly asked them.

This made the two confused but they didn't show it to make the kid sad or dumbfounded.

''Why'd you ask hun?'' Jisung asked.

''We learned about pronouns today and I want to know more about my lesson through the people and maybe animals around me! So what are your pronouns?'' the child excitedly.

''We both go with he/his/him, how about you?'' Jisung said.

They both watch the child write it down on her paper before looking at them. ''My teacher said that I'm a she.'' the child said and smiled.

''Do you think you're a she?'' Hyunjin asked this time, crouching down so he can see the child better.

''I don't know, I'm still learning about pronouns.'' the child said.