END

Sike, I'm sorry the last chapter wasn't the end. I mean, I can't just leave it like that.

5 years later

''Fuck! Jeongin's coming home today. Seungmin what the fuck do I do?!'' Minho said as he panic and walk around the living room.

''Calm the fuck down first.'' Seungmin said, looking so done to Minho who just barged in his house and woke him up around 6 am just so he could ramble and panic his ass.

''How could I? It is the Yang Jeongin. Seungminnnn what the fuck should I doooo?'' Minho whined out again.

The door of Seungmin's room opened so their eyes went to its direction to see Felix rubbing his eyes with a pout on his face.

''This is why I told you to calm the fuck down. Felix is a light sleeper you idiot.'' Seungmin said to the older with gritted teeth, glaring at him while Minho just gave him an apologetic smile

''Oh? Minho-hyung hi!'' Felix said groggily.

''Hi Felix!-- Oh my f-- Jeongin's calling me, Seungmin what do I doooo?!'' He asked Seungmin who is just massaging his forehead.

''Answer it of course!'' Seungmin answered.

''What should I say?!'' 

''Damn it he's calling you because he's at the airport already what else?!'' 

''Why are you both yelling?'' Felix asked with a laugh and and went to sit beside Seungmin.

''Wait... Why? What time is it?'' Minho asked in confusion.

''It's 7:30 hyung.'' Seungmin responded.

Minho's eyes widened at this and immediately answered the phone. ''Shi-- H-hello Jeonginnie? Y-yes, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm at Seungmin's place. Don't ask why. The airport's near Seungmin's so it'll be quick, wait for me hm? Alright bye.'' Minho talked while he's at the same time waving goodbye to the couple who are just shaking their head at the older.

''He's still the same.'' Felix said with a laugh.

''A panicked gay.'' Seungmin corrected.

''Only to Jeongin though.'' Felix said and shrugged while Seungmin just agreed. 

He leaned his head on Seungmin's shoulder and yawned again. ''Good morning.'' He muttered.

''Go back to sleep Felix.'' Seungmin said with a laugh, booping his nose while Felix just scrunched his nose cutely.

''You didn't say good morning back.'' Felix said and pouted.

The younger just laughed at this and gave Felix a peck on the lips. ''Good morning Lix.'' He said.

''Don't kiss me, I still haven't brushed my teeth yet.'' Felix said, covering his mouth.

''We tried kissing before right after we ate mackerel.'' Seungmin said with a laugh.

''Don't even remind me of that.'' Felix said before standing up. ''You want me to make you coffee Seung?'' He asked.

''Yes please.'' Seungmin said and laid down the couch.

There are lots of things that changed already. Some are good, of course there are bad changes too, some are for the better.

Jeongin after Chan and Changbin's wedding and after they returned back to Korea told them that he's going to travel around and will go on a very long vacation. Others were saddened because of it especially because Hyunjin's already not with them and then another added into it.