Series 3 Chapter 6

The Real Truth
Series 3 Chapter 6

"So what are you two actually planing to do over break?" Ginny asked.

Harry looked away from the moving scenery to look at Ginny. For once they'd been having a peaceful ride with Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and Draco all in the same compartment. Draco rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

"We're going to the same place we did last time." Harry told her, "Other than that nothing else really."

"Somehow that makes me think you didn't go to the Granger's last time and aren't this time." Ginny told him, her eyes narrowing.

Harry laughed, "Where else would we go? It's not like the Dursley's would accept guests."

Ginny rolled her eyes and let the subject go. Hermione laughed and started up a conversation with her. Harry pulled out his book and started reading. After awhile he decided that he didn't like how uneventful this ride was being and did something about it.

"What are you doing?!" Draco asked, shoving Harry's book away from the boys face.

Harry smirked up at his boyfriend and shrugged, "Nothing was happening and I was bored. Besides, this is more comfortable."

Draco opened his mouth but no words came out, Harry just went back to his book, only to be pulled from it again at a badly concealed laugh.

"Got a problem with me resting my head on my boyfriends lap?" He asked the girls.

Draco turned his head away while Ginny and Hermione started laughing straight out. Harry just narrowed his eyes at them and returned to his book, using it to hide his own laughter and smile. The train ride continued and Harry kept on reading. What seemed to be about ten minutes later something poked the back of his head. At first he was confused but then he realized what it was and bolted up. Draco put a hand over his face and his cheeks were slightly pink. Harry just stared at him.

"D-do you..." He trailed off.

Hermione and Ginny looked over at them.

"Uh- I have to use the bathroom." Hermione said, quickly getting up at leaving.

"I- uh... I should go find my brothers." Ginny said, leaving too.

Harry continued staring at Draco who put another hand over his face, as if trying to hide his obvious embarrassment.

"Draco...." Harry began.

"Just-... Please, don't talk about it...." Draco said, his voice muffled.

Harry glanced around the compartment, and bit his lip, not really knowing what to do. Sighing, Harry sat back. He looked over at Draco. His hair at the front was slightly messed up from his hands and his cheeks showing a light pink in the small areas that weren't covered.

"Draco, you don't have to hide your face, I already know what you look like." Harry told him.

Draco didn't reply and his hands stayed glued to where they were.

"Draco." Harry said again, sending a shiver down the boys spine.

Slowly Draco dragged his hands down his face and crossed his arms.