Series 3 Chapter 16

The Real Truth
Series 3 Chapter 16

"Harry?"

"Molly sucks."

The blond snorted, "All of the Weasleys do."

Harry just grunted in response. He didn't believe it but he knew he was unable to change his boyfriend's opinion.

"What happened?" Draco asked, sitting down next to him.

"Hermione and I got a letter from Dumbledore telling us to return to the Weasley's tonight and go to the station with them tomorrow so me and Hermione went to the burrow about an hour ago. Then when Molly was saying that Hermione and I were staying in Percy's old room she said that she didn't want Hermione staying with Ginny since their mates and that she wouldn't allow any 'hanky pankying'. Then when I teased Hermione about it she told everyone about what happened on the train as well as the hickey to defend herself. When Molly heard this she turned to me and yelled, 'Hadrian Morfin Slytherin! Please tell me you're still a virgin!' And banned me from doing any 'hanky pankying' until I was at least twenty!"

Draco was silent for a moment before he started laughing.

"I rolled my eyes at that and when she told me not to I did it again just for the heck of it." Harry added bitterly.

Draco started shaking his head, still laughing.

"You're finding this hilarious aren't you?" Harry narrowed his eyes at the blond.

"Very much so." Draco replied.

Harry scoffed.

"You know you don't actually have to listen to her." Draco told him.

"Yeah, I know, but if I don't she'll probably hex me into oblivion and tell Sirius who would probably tell the brothers and then it would get around the whole inner circle and I'd be constantly teased."

"Then just don't let her know." Draco said shrugging, "Or you could just wait for three years and listen to a blood traitor."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Just to be annoying I kind of want to tell her the day before my twentieth birthday that I'm not virgin, even if I still am."

"It wouldn't be near as satisfying if you were lying." Draco told him.

Harry raised an eyebrow at Draco who raised one back.

"What?" Draco asked.

"Nothing." Harry said, shaking his head.

Draco got up and grabbed two books from his bookshelf, handing one to Harry.

"You should stay here until you cool down. Wouldn't want you snapping at Mrs. Weasley like you did with the weasel."

Harry smiled and took the book, he knew that Draco knew he wasn't mad, just flustered. It made him happy that he didn't want him to leave yet, even if they were just reading. Harry laid down, resting his head on Draco's lap again. That stayed that way for a while, just silently reading in each other's company. Harry closed his book, having finished it. It was a potions book, much like most of Draco's books. He'd known most of the stuff in it already, but some he didn't and it was actually a pretty interesting read. Harry stared up at Draco who was still reading his book. Draco noticed this and looked down at Harry. He raised an eyebrow and Harry just shrugged. Draco rolled his eyes and went back to his book, making Harry laugh slightly. A little bit later Draco sat his own book down.