Series 4 Chapter 9

The Real Truth
Series 4 Chapter 9

"You're falling behind Hadrian!" Barty yelled at him.

Harry dogged the spells that flew past his head, "You try fighting three members of the inner circle Barty!" He yelled back at him.

Bellatrix laughed and sent another curse right towards Harry.

"Sharpen your moves, you're becoming less and less coordinated." Severus told him, firing a spell of his own.

Harry ducked to avoid the spell, sending a curse at his Godfather while sending another towards Barty. Severus raised a shield and Barty darted out of the way.

"That's more like it!" Bellatrix told him.

Harry smiled and dodged the next array of spells that flew at him, sending out some of his own, knocking down Barty with a body bind. He was soon replaced in battle by Lucius Malfoy. That was how this worked, Harry started off by dueling three members of the inner circle, whenever he took someone out they were replaced by another Death Eater, one who hadn't dueled yet. It would only end when Harry had taken them all out or he was taken out.

Harry shot a silent Confringo behind Bellatrix while shooting a simple Expelliarmus at Severus. Bellatrix dodged the spell, just like Harry expected, while Severus put up a shield.

"You can cast better spells that Hadrian-"

He was cut off when an explosion happened behind Bellatrix and Harry took advantage of her split second of distraction to body bind her, that was the only way people were counted as out, unless they were disarmed.

"Never mind." Severus said, realizing Harry's real play.

Harry smirked as no one came in to replace Bellatrix. Now he just had to take out Lucius and Severus. Firing spell after spell the three dueled, Harry managing to disarm Lucius and body bind Severus.

"Very good Hadrian, you have come a long way." Voldemort said from behind him.

Harry smiled a bit, completely worn out and dreached in sweat.

"Now that you've proven yourself ready I believe that it's time we discuss our plans for your seventh year and how to get rid of Dumbledore while taking over the ministry." Voldemort told him.

"Do you mean that I can finally drop the act?" Harry asked.

Voldemort nodded, "Yes, he ceased to be your magical guardian when you turned seventeen and became an adult in the Wizarding world. Now that you've come far enough in your training you can hold your own against Dumbledore. You may not win, but you can get out safely if it comes to that. I trust that your Occulmency lessons have been affective?" He looked towards Severus during that last part.

"I cannot even get into his mind anymore my Lord." The man replied.

Voldemort nodded, "Then it is high time that you reveal yourself."

"What about Hermione?" Harry asked, "Even if she doesn't reveal herself, everyone with a creature's inheritance will be getting it this year so Dumbledore will be expecting Hermione to get hers."

"I have already planned for that and will discuss what to do with the two of you later."

Harry nodded.