New school new problems.

It was Adam's first day of school and Adam was super excited, he woke up super exigirles thinking about all the friends he was going to make and about his new teachers.
"I can't wait for my first day" thought to himself he put on some light blue briefs, some cargo shorts and a Spider-Man T-shirt. He then ran downstairs where his mom was making breakfast already "Good morning honey" said his mon "excited for your first day of school?" His mom said while she was putting food on Adams's plate "Yeah I can't wait" said Adam while sitting to eat breakfast. When he was done he grabbed his backpack and went to kiss his mom "bye mom" said Adam while running towards the door, "have a great first day honey" his lo said before he left.
When Adam got to the bus stop there were already 2 boys waiting there so he tried to be nice and start a conversation.
"Hi my name is Adam, Nice to meet you!" Adam said the other boy looked at him and say "I'm Jeff and this is my friends Chris". "Are you guys excited for the first day of school?!" Adam said while looking if the bus was coming. "I guess, I missed taking kid's lunch money" Jeff said while looking to Chris "W-what do you mean...?" Adam said a little bit scared.
Adam has had bullying problems, that was the reason he changed schools he thought that in this school it might be different so he tried to keep a low profile and avoid all bullies now he was in fine rod 2 of them.
"You know taking their money, giving them wedgies, swirlies and throwing them in their lockers" Chris said while he looked back at Jeff , Adam just laughed nervously "So, I haven't seen you before are you new here?" Jeff said "Y-y-yeah I moved in tw-two months ago" Adam aid while looking at the ground "Why did you moved?" Adam got really nervous trying to think of an answer " Umm... Uh-.. m-my dad got a uh... n-n-new job here s-so we had to move" Adam said hoping that they believe him. Before Jeff could say anything the bus pulled up Adam didn't want them to see his underwear so he went it last to make sure.
As the bus was filling up with people a boy around Adam's height sat next to him, Adam looked to him, it was a blonde boy with black glasses blue eyes he was wearing sole blue shorts and a red shirt with white stripes.
"Hi my name is Adam" Adam said sounding friendly "H-h-hi my name i-i-is Evan" the boy said shyly "Well nice to meet you Evan" Adam said while looking at him with a smile.
As the bus started to move a paper was thrown to Evan's head, he opened it and he sighed.
"What's wrong" said Adam. Evan showed him the paper, the paper said "Miss you nerd, hope you got ready for your first day" "T-this kid a-and his friend u-u-usually bully me" said Evan to Adam then looking back. "Who?" Said Adam "them" said Evan while pointing at Jeff and Chris "oh...so Jeff and Chris bully you?" Adam said "How do you know them?" Evan said while looking back at him "I met them at the bus stop, they talked about how they missed bullying kids" Adam said "Y-yeah they bully a -a lot of people in the s-s-school, m-me included" Evan said. "By t-the way are you n-new? Y-you looked like s-someone they would pick on, n-no offense" Evan said "Yeah I moved in 2 months ago, and why do you say that" Adam said "w-well you l-looked like me y-you know.... a-a nerd" Evan said "Yeah I know... I used to get bullied in my school that's why i moved.." Adam said "I was hoping something different in this new school but I guess once a nerd always a nerd." Adam said.
After a while the bus arrived to the school and everyone got off "I-I can t-take you t-to your first class I-If you'd like" said Evan "Thanks!, I have history first do you know where that is?" Said Evan "Yeah I have that class toOOOOOOOOO—" Evan was interrupted by Jeff pulling into Evan's yellow underwear almost lifting him off the ground "You missed me nerd?!" Shouted Jeff while still pulling on Evan's underwear "J-jeff p-p-please let go...." said Evan "No way I'be barely started to have fun!"
Jeff pulled harder on Evan's underwear making get on his toes before lifting him off the ground and bouncing him "Hey let him go!" Said Adam trying to help his new friend "What are you going to do if I don't?" Said Jeff while still bouncing Evan.
After a few more bounces Jeff let go and dropped Evan to the ground and left laughing. "I-i hate him" said Evan while picking his wedgie "I know how you feel I used to get bullied a lot" Adam said "Anyways... we have the same class right? So we better get going" Evan said as he started to walk to their first class.