The camping trip part 3

Adam caught his bread and followed Jake out of the bathroom Adam could tell Jake was really mad so that made him feel a little upset with himself.
"I-I'm sorry" Adam said looking down "sorry for what?" Jake answered looking confused "for not being able to defend myself for being a loser who needs protection all the time..." Adam said while his eyes got watery "hey it's okay" Jake continued "I'm not mad at you I'm mad at that idiot that can't leave anyone alone for 5 minutes. Not everyone is strong enough to stand up by themselves some people need help but that's what friends are for to help each other" Jake said trying to lift Adam's spirit.
"I guess you are right" Adam said whipping his tears "now come on you need to chance clothes and I'm guessing you haven't had breakfast yet" Jake said putting his arm over Adam's wet shoulders.
Adam nodded.
Adam changed clothes and went to have breakfast with his friends who were also eating.
"Good morning Adam" Evan said.
"Morning" Luke followed.
The boys started to talk but were later interrupted by Evan's mom.
"So you guys i heard today was going to be very hot so we decided that today is going to be a pool day! Isn't that exciting?" She said.
"So after lunch we will go to the pool so we all can have a nice swim alright?" She added "sounds good to me" Luke said. "Great" Evan's mom said before going back to where all the parents were.
The day went on as normal All the boys just hanged up together and played until it was time for lunch after lunch everyone headed to the pool.

The pool was really big there were also showers on the outside chairs all over the edges of the pool and dressers for people to change.

Adam was hanging out with his parents he didn't really like swimming and he wasn't really that confident with his small pale skinny body.
"Adam you should go change to your swimsuit" his mom said giving him his backpack to put his clothes after changing.
"Uh.... Okay" Adam said heading to the dressers.
Adam opened the door and was greeted by a wet sticky floor and the smell of wet dog.

Adam headed to one of the stalls and started to get changed he was almost done when he heard the heavy door being open.
"Dude I'm telling you he was gasping for air when I took his head off the toilet and he was wearing the most nerdiest underwear I've ever seen" Adam recognized the voice immediately it was Jeff and he probably was his big brother.
Adam opened the door a little and saw Jeff and his older brother they were looking at themselves in the mirror.

Adam was thinking of a way of getting out without being seen when Jeff turned around and looked at the dressers. Adam closed the door quickly and put the lock on making a kind of loud sound. Jeff noticed and got to the door of Adam's dresser and knocked on the door "who's in there?" Jeff said trying to open the door.
Adam stayed silent.

The doors in the dresser had a small hole at the bottom no one knows why they are there but they might be there for safety purposes.

Jeff got on his knees and peaked trough the hole and the bottom and make direct eye contact with Jeff.
"Haha dude Hes here" Jeff said "who is here?" His brother asked. "Adam the kid I was talking you about" Jeff said.

Jeff got up and started to force the door open. "Open up nerd" Jeff said still trying to open the door. "Leave me alone!" Adam shouted "open up or it will only make things worse" Jeff said.
After a few seconds of trying to force the door Jeff got tired.
"I'm going to count to 3 idiot if you don't open up by the time I get 3 we are going to beat you up so hard you are going to forget how much of a loser you are"
Jeff threatened.
Adam got really scared he didn't want her beat up but he was also scared of what Jeff would do to him if he opened the door.
"1!" Jeff shouted.
Adam was shaking he felt his legs getting weak and he felt a weird feeling in his stomach.
"2!" Jeff continued.
Adam felt like he was about to pass out.
"Fine! Fine!.... I'll open the door" Adam said.
He unlocked the door and backed up to the wall.
Jeff opened the door and gave Adam an evil smile.
"Come here idiot" Jeff said holding Adam by the neck and throwing him to the ground.
Adam didn't know if he even wanted to stand up but he didn't have time to think when he felt a pair of hands on one of each side of his waistband and a hard pull shortly after.
"Haha you were right this are the most nerdy underwear I've ever seen and they are so stretchy too " Jeff brother said while bouncing Adam by the sides of his undies.
"Please let go let go" Adam begged.
"No way loser" jeff said grabbing the front of Adam's briefs and pulling as hard as he could.
"OWWS!" Adam screamed in pain. The side voicing wedgie he was getting was already a lot but the super frontal he was getting from jeff made Adam feel like he was in hell.
After a few minutes of bouncing and pulling the brothers decided to hang adam by his underwear. They found a small closet full of cleaning stuff and hanged adam by 2 hooks that were place close to each other.

Adam was left hanging by the leg holes of his underwear he tried to scream for help but he eventually gave up since no one came to rescue him.

A long time has passed around 45 minutes Adam felt it like it was years from the constant pain of his underwear. Adam thought he was going to be there for years but he heard the door of the dressers being open.

"HELP!!! HELP!!!" Adam screamed hoping the person who was there to be nice enough to let him down.

Adam heard the closet door being opened and saw a boy around 15 years old he had light brown skin with curly hair and brown eyes.
"Oh my god are you okay?" The boy said "N-no.... Can you please get me out of here?" Adam said "yeah of course" the boy said holding Adam by the armpits and lifting him off the hooks.
"Thank you..." Adam said picking his wedgie and trying his best to put his ruined underwear in his pants.
"No problem little man... by the way who put you up there?" The boy said.
"This kid and his older brother came and put me up there" Adam said looking down at the ground.
"Well make sure this doesn't happen again okay?" The boy say and walked out.

The rest of the day was good for Adam he had a nice day at the pool and he spent the rest of the day playing with his Friends.

The rest of the small trip was just as normal for Adam he would get bullied by James sometimes but Adam was already used to it.

Adam's family decided to leave a day early so they could have some time to rest and adam was relieved that he had to spend one day less with Jeff.

Adam arrived home and went straight to his bed he was knocked out from all the wedgies and bullying from Jeff but he was happy that for now at least it was finally over.
———————————————————————————
Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting in a while I had a lot going on specially on the mental side.

But I've finally got the inspiration to continue this story!

Also I need some help I've ran out of ideas of possible scenarios Adam could face so if you have any ideas you should drop them in the comments!

And last thing I'll be posting a new story telling my personal bullying experience I've had bad memories of those days coming back recently so I'll use that story as a form of a dairy of old memories.

Thanks you for reading! Please vote for my story and leave a comment they help a lot more than u guys might think! It gives me inspiration and passion for writing more! (: