Allan and the locker rooms.

Adam went to his science class and everyone laughed at him since his shorts and undies were all wet from the messy wedgie Tom and Chris gave him when he sat he could feel the wet undies get stuck up his butt cheeks giving him a wedgie when class was done he got up and realized he left his chair all wet everyone laughed at him and Adam rushed to the locker rooms since his next class was PE he got there and saw Luke there, he got there early since he wanted to get dressed without any problems with bullies.
Adam got there and went to his locker he always had an extra pair of underwear in his locker.
"Hey Adam I saw what Tom and Chris did to you in the cafeteria are you okay?" Luke asked as Adam got to his locker starting to took his clothes out.
"Yeah I'm fine but the feeling of food on your butt it's not nice"
Adam then got into a stall tried and changed into his new Batman briefs and gym shorts and got out.
"Much better" Adam said
Adam was putting his old clothes in his backpack when he heard the door burst open it was Allan "Where is he?!" Allan screamed scanning the room "You stupid nerd" Allan said as he saw Adam and walked up to him "H-h-hi Allan" "you are in big trouble nerd you got me ground for 3 stupid months and now you are gonna pay the price" Allan said furiously pushing Adam to the lockers
"A-Allan please I'm sorry I-" Adam tried to explain but was interrupted when Allan grabbed the front of his undies and pulled.
Adam felt like his privates were on fire Allan then lifted Adam by the front of his undies and started to bounce him making Adam let out some girly squeaks  Allan then grabbed the back of his undies and pulled back and forth over and over Adam fell like he was being ripped apart by his underwear he was holding his crotch tryin to ease the pain but at the same time kicking his legs making the pain worse "now I can't play any fucking video games with my friends stupid nerd" Allan said still flossing Adam's underwear.
"Allan... I-I'm sorry... please... stop..." Adam said in pain.
After all the flossing Adam's pant eventually fell exposing his butt to everyone in the locker room making them laugh harder Allan grabbed the back leg holes of Adam's undies and bounced him to the bathroom in the locker rooms he they pushed Adam's head inside the toilet and flushed while still pulling on his underwear Adam flushed around 10 times before pulling Adam out he then sat on a bench and put Adam in his lap and started to spank him as hard as he could Adam started to tear up from the embarrassment and the pain.
When Adam's butt was red as a cherry Allan grabbed by the side of his stretched undies and hooked him in 2 hooks that were next to each other and finally Alan gra red Adam's legs and in one hard pull he ripped Adam's undies leaving them hanging in the hooks Allan walked out of the room without saying a word.
Adam fell to the floor naked exposing his privates to the whole class "is he really a boy? It's so small I can't even see it!" One of the kids shouted Adam was as red as his butt the bell rang meaning he had to go start the PE class Adam put on his shorts with no underwear on during the class he got pantsed 3 times exposing his privates to everyone in his class over and over.
The ball rang meaning it was time to go home Adam grabbed his backpack and met with Evan and Luke at the exit of school.
Adam felt like his butt was burning from all the wedgies he got so he was walking kind of funny trying to avoid pain.
"rough day?" Evan asked "tell me about it everyone got back at me It feels like my butt ir burning"
Both friends laugh "it's not funny" "kind off" Luke said giving a small chuckle.
"Can we just start walking I don't have any underwear on and I don't want any more troubles Adam said starting to walk as he friends followed.
After a little bit of walking Adam and his friends got to his home they said goodbye and Adam got it trying to hide the pain from the wedgies he got.
After a little bit of walking Adam and the boys got to his home he knew he had to get upstairs since his shorts were wet and smelling like smashed potatoes he opened and rushed upstair he made it to his room  and rushed to the shower Adam took all the smashed food off his butt cheeks and he cleaned himself.
After the shower he got out he got into his transformer pajamas with some tighty whities and some Minecraft themed socks and he started to work on his homework after he was done he started to play on his Nintendo switch before his mom called him for dinner.
Adam went down and sit down next to his dad and his mom served the food for everyone and sat down and started eating "so Adam I didn't hear you coming how was your day?" His mom said looking at him "Fine..." Adam said looking at his food "I heard Jeff and the other kids that used to bother you came back from their suspension did they give you any problems?" His dad asked "n... no not really" Adam said still looking at his food "that's great I hope you guys can get along" his mon said "yeah me too" Adam answered.
Adam went upstair washed his teeth and went to bed he was exhausted this was one of his worst days he ever had he fell asleep thinking about how painful the next day was going to be.

———————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for not uploading yesterday I started school meaning that the stories might take a little bit more time to write since I have less time to write them.
If you like this stories please vote for my story so I can keep written and making them longer :)
———————————————————————————