First day of school part 2

As the boys waited for help they started to talk "So who were those kids?" Adam asked "those kids were Tom and Allan" Evan answered "This school is full of bullies isn't it?" Adam said sarcastically "Yeah I guess..." The bell rang as the boys talked. "Oh no... I'm gonna be late for my next class" Adam claimed before kicking his legs trying to break free from his predicament with no success "We need to find a way to get out of here" Adam said to Evan "O-One of us is gonna have t-to rip their underwear so he can help t-the other one out" Evan answered "Fine I'll do it" Adam said.
Adam then started to kick his legs trying to rip his underwear after a while and a lot of pain his underwear started to rip and after a few more kick RIIIPPPP- Adam felt to the ground naked "Nice job dude n-now help me out" Evan said, Adam them helped Evan down Evan then reached to his backpack and gave Adam some green briefs "I-I always bring another pair j-just in case" Evan said "Thanks" Adam said both boys got dressed and went out to their classes, the rest of the day went fine for Adam.
When the last period was over Adam trained to rush his way out of school since he didn't want any more wedgies or humiliation for the day. As he closed his locker after putting his stuff on it and trying to rush to the exit he bumped into Jeff, "What's the rush nerd? You thought you could get out before I have my fun?" Jeff said smiling "Um... well... I-I" Adam tried to talked but he was terrified.
Jeff then turned him around and in one pull his underwear was pulled to his mid back Adam let out a girly squeal "I see the little nerd changed his undies" Jeff said while pulling harder "please Jeff let go." Adam begged while he was on his tippy toes everyone was laughing at Adam as he was red form the embarrassment "I think a visit to the trash would be perfect for you" said Jeff laughing "No please let me go..." Adam begged, Adam was then again striped to only his underwear and tied up and his socks were put in his mouth and taped he was then thrown in the trash bins behind the school along with his clothes Adam tried to break free with no success after trying for a while he gave up and laid down in the trash still wearing the wedgie that Jeff have to him "This was the worst first day of school" he thought.
An hour goes by and Adam is still trapped in the trash bin but he hears footstep come towards his direction he hears the trash open being open "He's here!" He hears a boy scream Adam then sees Evan with another kid "Nice! Let's get him out" Evan said after getting Adam out and freeing him they start talking "Thanks for helping me" Adam said and he picked his wedgie "No problem dude... you smell horrible by the way" Evan said "oh I almost forgot... Luke this is Adam, Adam this is Luke" Evan said "Hey!" Luke said giving a friendly smile "hey thank you for helping me" Adam said "No problem" Luke said "Did Jeff put you in there?" Evan asked "Yeah he's a jerk" "We know" Evan and Luke said at the same time. After Adam got dressed up he started to walk walk home with his new friends and told about his day "Wow it really was a rough day for you" Luke said. "Yeah this is my life now I guess..." Adam said looking kind of sad "Hey it's okay at least you are not alone!" Evan said "Thanks by the way where do your stutter go?" Adam asked Evan "I only stutter when I'm nervous or scared or embarrassed" Evan said "Oh gotcha" Adam answered.
The boys kept walking until they they arrived to Adam's house.
"Thanks for walking with me" Adam said "No problem" both boys answered "Oh I almost forgot!" Adam said, Adam then went being a bush took his underwear off and out his shorts back on "here thank you for the briefs" Adam said giving back the green briefs Evan have to him
"You can keep them I have a lot where they come from" Evan said.
"Oh ok thank you" Adam answered
"No problem" Evan answered
"Well see you tomorrow guys" Adam said before starting to walk inside his house.
"Bye!" Both boys said and kept on waking
Adam then walked home and rushed upstair trying to avoid his mom "How was your first day honey??" His mom shouted from the kitchen "Uh... fine!" Adam said before rushing upstairs to his room he then took a long shot we to take the tease smell away put on some Superman pajamas since he probably wasn't going to leave his house for the rest of the day and decided to take a nap before starting on his homework.