Liam and the confession

The bylines pushed the boys to the bathroom and locked the door "hey! Let's us go" Evan said "let me show you guys why Adam couldn't handle me" Liam said chuckling in less than a seconds Liam turned Adam around and one pull he gave him an atomic wedgie.
"OWIIEEE" Adam said in pain holding his privates and tilting his head from the force of the wedgie Liam then turned him around again and in 1 pull pushed the front of his undies to his head "Bite items good it!" Liam demanded Adam did as asked "Little Adam still obeys like a dog" Liam said letting a small laugh.
Evan and Luke were horrified they never seen someone give anyone an atomic wedgie in just one pull.
"H-how did he do that?" Evan said in horror
"HMMMM" Adam tried to talk with his underwear still in his mouth. "Tom John those nerd are all yours I'm gonna have fun with little Adam" Liam said.
The bullies grabbed the other boys and dragged them to one of the stalls while Liam lifted Adam by the leg holes of his undies and hooked him on one of the bathroom hooks and started using Adam as a punching bag.
Adam started to cry from the pain of the hanging wedgie plus the rain of fists he was receiving from Liam.
For Luke and Evan it wasn't good either both boys were getting swirlies and wedgie at the same time.
"It was nice to see you again little Adam" Said Liam before pulling Adam's legs making the wedgie worse "OWWIE-" Adam said holding his privates "cmon guys let's go" Liam said.
All bullies left laughing Evan and Luke stood up and went to help Adam who was wiping his tears of pain "Adam are you ok?" Said Luke picking his wedgie "y-yeah *sniff* c-can you *sniff* guys help me?" Adam said "sure" Evan said, the boys helped Adam down and they sorted down in the hand drier to dry their clothes and hair after they were all dry and dressed up they left the mall and started to walk home "So... that was the guy that bullied you in your old school?" Evan asked "Yeah he's been bullying me since first grade" Adam said "Well at least you are not going to school with him anymore" Luke said "Yeah I guess..." Adam answered "has he always been this good at bullying because he gave you an atomic in less than a second" Evan said "Yeah he's always been good at bullying and I was his test subject for all I can remember" Adam replied.
"And was he the reason you changed schools?" Luke said "Yeah he beat me up and I had a bruises all over my face so when I went home my mom saw me like that and made me tell her all about him he got suspended for a month and my mom called the school and asked for me to be changed to this school"
"Well it didn't work out you are still getting bullied here" Evan said "Hey! Not cool" Luke said "sorry" Evan replied
"Well yeah I still get bullied but I least I have friends now I didn't have any at my old school" Adam said smiling.
"Yeah we are best friends!" Luke said excited.
"Yeah the best friend" Evan added
"Thank you guys" Adam said happily
"Oh it's almost seven Adam shouldn't your mom told you that you should be home by 7?" Luke said looking at his clock
"Yeah I have to run I see you guys tomorrow bye!" Adam said while starting to run home "bye Adam" both guys answered as he was leaving.
After a bit of running he made it home he put on the code and entered his mom was in the living room with her phone.
"Oh hi Adam did you enjoyed your time with your friends" His mom said putting her phone aside
"A yeah it was... fun..." Adam said "honey you look sad it's everything okay?" His mom asked standing up "uh... yeah I'm... I'm just tired" Adam said "You know what will make you feel better?" His mom said "The tickle monster" she added before starting to tickle Adam's neck "mom stop!" Adam said laughing Adam laid down in the living room couch while his mom was tickling him.
Adam's mom lifted Adam shirt trying to tickle his tummy but when she lifted it up she saw all the bruises that Jeff and Liam had made by punching him.
"Adam what is this?" She said lifting his shirt higher Adam realized what was she seeing "Uh.... I don't know" Adam said hoping she would believe her "what do you mean you don't know your tummy is full of bruises it's like someone..." she said before realizing "are you getting bullied again?" Her mom asked concerned taking his shirt off looking all around his torso.
"Well? Are you?" His mom said worried Adam was red as a tomato and after a lot of stuttering he took a deep breath and confessed "Yes... mom... I've been getting bullied at school" Adam confessed looking at the ground "By who?" She asked "S-some kids from school"
"Names?" She asked
"Jeff Chris Tom and Allan he said.
"And why are your undies all stretched?" She asked looking at his waistband all stretched out.
Adam was in extreme embarrassment since he has to explain again what were wedgie were
"They are stretched because of wedgies" he said "wedgies what are those" his mom asked. "It's when someone pull on your underwear and it goes up your butt and they rip"
His mom sympathized with him "okay here's what is going to happen you go change your undies I'll come to heal your bruises and I'll call the school to sort this out" his mom said.
Adam went upstair and got changed he was embarrassed he had to tell his mom about him getting bullied but he felt relieved he told her about it.

———————————————————————————If you guys like the stories and want me to know it dont forget to vote it so I know you guys like it and I can write them longer and don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you like the stories. :) see you all tomorrow!.