The summner vacation

Adam woke up by the sound of his mother's voice "honey wake up we are going to miss the plane" 

Adam and his parents had to take a plane for their vacation at Miami it was 4 am and the plane leaves at 7am
Adam got up his stuff was already packed they were staying in a 5 star hotel for 2 weeks.
Adam got up and changed clothes he put on a red shirt some blue cargo shorts a pair of white undies with yellow stripes some white socks and a pair of dark blue shoes.
Adam got his teddy bear and got on his car he then slept all the way to the airport when they got there Adam got off and did their check in as normal it was 5:30 am so they had to wait. Adam's dad had a really special card that gave him access to a VIP waiting room with a lot of snacks drinks and very comfortable seats Adam's family got there Adam decided to eat some sandwiches they had there and drink a small bottle of Pepsi.
It was time to aboard the plane Adam and his parents got to aboard first since they were in first class Adam got to his seat there was a lot of space for his legs his seat also could recline all the down like a bed you had your own set of lights your own Tv with a controller and you could press a button that would deploy a kind of wall for privacy.

Adam sat down he covered himself with a blanket turn the lights to low but not totally off since he was scared of the dark and hugged his teddy bear before going to sleep.
Adam slept trough the whole flight he only woke up to eat his breakfast it was some sliced apple with a big cheese ham and lettuce sandwich with some apple juice.
They arrived around 4 pm they got off the plane and got into their rented car they drove to their hotel it was a 20 floor tall hotel they got to their room which was at the top floor they left their stuff and changed to go to the pool Adam put on crocs and a black swimsuit with some blue stripes they went down to the pool it was very big there were a lot of kids and teenagers swimming and running around Adam's mom put on sun cream on his face torso and back and let him go in the pool.

Adam didn't like this vacations since he would just stand around doing nothing since he was too shy to speak to the other kids but this time Adam decided that he was going to try and make friends with the other kids.

Adam was swimming around when he saw 3 kids around his age swimming around Adam built some courage and went to talk to them "umm... H-hi" Adam said awkwardly "Hey" one of the kids answered, they all look alike blonde with blue eyes "w-what are you guys doing?" "Oh we were playing Marco Polo would you like to join us?" "S-sure!" Adam got really excited he finally was making new friends. "What's your name?" "My name is Adam" "My name is Blake" one kid said "Mine is Matt" "and I'm Lou" they started to play Marco Polo but after a while the siblings got bored one of them got and idea he whispered it to the other boys and they agreed with an evil smile "Hey Adam we want to show you something at the beach do you want to come?" "What is it?" "You'd have to come and see" "okay" Adam followed the siblings to the gate that connected the hotel with the beach they took him to a spot where nobody could see them.
"Okay what is it?" Adam asked excited "You have to close your eyes" Adam closed his eyes trusting in what he thought were his new friends "okay I'm ready" Adam's hearth dropped in fear when he felt his swimming suit and undies being pulled back Adam then could feel sand and some small rocks touching his butt and before he could react his underwear was yanked "HAHA! Look he's wearing baby undies" Blake said "I stop wearing those when I was 6" Matt said pulling harder on his underwear "Ohhh- let go please it hurts" Adam whined Matt pulled harder on Adam's underwear to the point where he was on his tiptoes and his legs holes were exposing Matt then got a better grip by the leg holes and lifted Adam off the ground and started to bounce him like a yo-yo.
"Please.... let... me... go... owe-" Adam begged with no success "I wonder if we can make it atomic" Lou said laughing at Adam "This undies are super stretchy we sure can!" Matt said they proceed to put Adam down and pull harder on his underwear after a few hard pulls they managed to hook Adam's underwear to his forehead Adam's head was tilted back from the force of the wedgie and couldn't get it off no matter how hard he tried "just one final touch" Blake then pantsed Adam revealing his sandy pale butt cheeks.
The siblings left laughing Adam spent around 10 minutes to get the atomic wedgie off his head after that he returned to the pool and decided that he would never talk to another kids in any vacation.