Hallway trouble

Adam was walking to the cafeteria his hair and shirt were kind of wet since he got a swirlie by an 8th grader early in the morning Adam sat down and before he could start eating jack sat next to him "Hi Adam" "hey Jake" "why are you wet?" "Some kid gave me a swirlie this morning" "I can tell" Jake chuckled "hey do you mind helping me with my math homework? I don't get it" "by helping you you mean me doing it for you?" Adam asked mockingly "hey you know I'm not good at math" "then what are you good at?" "Maybe saving your butt from bullies "fair point" Aam then "helped" Jake with his math homework shortly after he was done the ball rang and Adam and jake had to back to class the day went on as normal.
Adam finished his last class and started to walk towards his locker Adam was putting his books in his locker when someone pushed him to the ground making him drop his books "hey! What was...." Adam said before realizing it was Jeff "H-hey Jeff" "hey nerd what are you doing?" "J-just saving my books before leaving" "week better pick them up quick" Adam bent down to pick his books when Adam god all his books Jeff push them off his hands again "pick them up" Jeff said at this point some people were looking at Adam and some started to gather around them "s-sure" Adam bent down again to pick up his books one of his books was behind him he turned around to pick it up.
While Adam was picking up his books again Jeff noticed his waistband was picking out Jeff in a quick motion picked Adam's waistband and gave it a hard pull "look he's wearing Minecraft undies!" A kid from the crow shouted and everyone started laughing.
Jeff lifted Adam off the ground and started to bounce him by his Minecraft undies "Oww- stop- please" Adam begged but Jeff kept going "Give him an atomic" some kid shouted "that's a great idea" Jeff said putting Adam down, as soon as Adam touched the ground he tried to run for it but Jeff like a yo-yo just pulled him back.
Jeff took a better grip on Adam's underwear and started to pull his undies up his mid back Adam could feel how his underwear was trying to rip him in 2 after a few more pulls Jeff hooked Adam's underwear to his nose Adam could only see the gray color of his waistband "one final touch" said Jeff pantsing Adam.
Everyone bursted laughing and Adam eyes started to get watery he tried to take off his atomic wedgie but the pressure from his undies was stronger than him.
Adam's eyes were getting watery and his voice was starting to crack from the pain and the humiliation " *sniff* p-please Jeff *sniff* l-let me g-go" Adam begged with a shaky voice "or what? You are going to cry" Jeff shouted and everyone laughed. Jeff then picked up Adam by the leg holes of his underwear and opened his locker and hook him in one of the hooks he locked the door and walked off laughing eventually everyone walked away leaving Adam in a hanging atomic wedgie.
Adam was crying from the pain and the humiliation he was in but he claimed himself down and decided to wait for Jake to come and take him out he was in his soccer practice but it wouldn't take long for him to find Adam.
"Adam? Where are you?" Jake shouted walking trough the hallway "I-I'm here!" Adam answered "the locker code is-" "I know... 1954" Jake already memorized Adam's locker code from all the times he has had to take him out.
"Did Jeff did to you?" "Y-yeah it hurts..." "I can tell" Jake then grabbed Adam by the armpits put him down and undid his atomic wedgie "seriously? Minecraft underwear? Cmon dude you are asking for it at this point" Jake said and Adam blushed "I-i just like okay?"
"C'mon let's go it's late already" Adam picked his wedgie  pulled up his pants and started to walk with Jake "so how was soccer? You still suck...?" Adam said mockingly "you know I'm the best in the team... and it was good" "if you are the best in the team why haven't our team won a single tournament...?" Adam said smirking Jake got a little annoyed by Adam's comment to he quickly put his hands on Adam's already starched undies and pulled as hard as he could forcing Adam into his toes "oww... sorry sorry sorry sorry..." Adam apologized "just because I'm your friend doesn't mean you get to make fun of me"
Jake said letting Adam's underwear go "anyways.... any plans for today?" Asked Adam while picking his wedgie "Nah I'm just going home to take a shower and play video games...." Jake said "oh! I forgot could you help me with my science homework it's due tomorrow and I need a hand" Jake added Adam already knew that he was going to end up doing jakes homework but he didn't mind since at lest he protects him from bullies sometimes "Fine I'll help you with your homework let's go to your house then" "thanks Adam you are the best" Jake said.