The decision

The rest of the school year was as rough for Adam and his friends they will get daily wedgies swirlies noogies and wet willies it was the last week of school Adam got off the bus on the way to school Jeff gave him 2 wet willies this wasn't a good start as Adam walked to his locker someone spoke from the speakers in the school "Adam Allen, to the principals officer, Adam Allen to the principals office" Adam got nervous he walked over the office and knocked the door before opening it "Hi principal Mayers I heard you were calling for me?" Adam said closing the door.
"Yes Adam I was calling for you do you know why you are here?" "Uhhh.. um.... I-I don't know" "well we were looking at your grades and they are almost perfect your lowest grade is a 98.5%" "t-thanks" Adam blushed a little bit. "Anyways after a lot of talking we decided to give you the decision, Adam would like to skip this next grande and go straight to middle school?" The principal said.
"S-skipping a grade?" "Yeah doesn't that sound amazing?" "Yeah i guess..." Adam didn't know what to do he didn't want to go to middle school and leave all his friends behind "but what about my friends?" "Well they can join you The next year" Adam realized something "But if go to middle school early wouldn't I be with Jeff and all the other kids that bothered me?" Adam asked being scared of going to the same grade with all his bullies "Well I'm pretty sure only Jeff would go to the same school I already talked with all the other kids that bothered you and they are going to another middle school on the district. But Jeff doesn't bother you anymore does he?" "N-no he doesn't"
"Let me tell you something I'll give you until Friday. Come to my office when you are ready to tell me ok?" "O-ok" "have a good day Adam" he said opening the door.
Adam left and walked up to his friends who were walking in the hallways "hey guys guess what?" "What" both boys answered "I got offered to skip a grade and go straight to middle school" Adam said "Really?" "No way!" Both boys answered "so are you going to do it?" Evan asked "I don't know the principal told me Allen Tom and Chris are going to another middle school so if I go to middle school itd be only jeff"
"I think you should do it" Luke said "You are already a nerd here maybe if you go to middle school you won't be seen as a nerd by anyone" "that's a good point" Evan said "yeah but I don't want to lose you guys I've never had friends before" "hey it's okay we will be there the next year" "yeah and one year less of school it's always nice" Evan added. "I'll think about it okay?" As the boys were talking a random kid pantsed Evan revealing his tighty whities and gave him a wedgie then he ran away "if I had a chance of skipping to middle school I'd take it right away" Evan said picking his wedgie and pulling up his pants.
The week went and it was Friday the last day of school Adam walked to his locker and his friends walked over to him "so...?" Luke said "So what?" "Are you going to skip a year or not dummy?" "Uh-I guess" "then what are you waiting for go to the principals office and tell him" "are you guys okay with it?" "Yep" "totally" both boys answered.
They walked over to the principals office Adam knocked the door and was told to come in "Excuse me principal Mayers" Adam said "Oh Adam hey, so are you here to answer my question?" He said standing up "Yeah I decided to skip a year and go to middle school right away" "perfect! I'm sure they'd love to take you over there you took the best decision "
Adam left the office and his friends were waiting for him "so?" "What did he say" both boys asked "well he said yes so I guess this is my last day with you guys" Adam answered "awesome dude" Evan said.

The bell rang and Adam had to go to history with Evan they sat down and Jeff sat down behind them as usual.
"Welcome class to your last day of school isn't that exciting?! Since this is the last day of school I decided that today we are watching a documentary about modern history and I'll let you see with whoever you want so anyone want to switch seats?" Before anyone could say anything Jeff raised his hand "I'd like to sit with Adam" "Adam are you ok with the change?" Adam looked back at Jeff and he gave him an evil look "Uh... y-yeah I'm good" Adam then sat next to Jeff and before he could talk Jeff have him a wet willie "yuk- stop.." Jeff laughed.
The movie started and Adam was trying to ignore Jeff he even ignored 2 wet willies and some spitballs that were thrown at him Jeff got annoyed "you better not make a sound" Jeff whispered.

Before Adam could react Jeff grabbed Adam's shoulder and pulled down with his other hand he pulled Adam's shirt enough to see his waistband and gave him a chair wedgie Adam made some weird faces trying to make no sound "you stay like that for the rest of class or else" "the kids behind Adam were laughing along with some other kids that could see Adam in his predicament.

Jeff then did the same thing with Evan that was sitting in front of him both boys were in a chair wedgie while the whole class was laughing at them both kids were as red as a tomatoes, after about 30 minutes the bell rang Jeff then pulled hard in Evan's underwear before letting it snap back and did the same thing for Adam.

Adam's day continued as usual he would get mocked by other kids in his classes they would push his books off his desk and would call him a nerd and he would get spitballs thrown at him. Luckily for Adam Jeff wasn't in PE so he hoped that he would get away in his last day of school the last bell rang meaning the school year was over Adam ran to his locker and was met by Luke and Evan "hi middle schooler..." Luke said joking "hi 6th graders..." Adam answered.
They started to walk to the exit of the school. "So are you guys going to miss me?" Adam said "Yeah of course" Evan said "totally" Luke added "Well it's only for a year"  "I guess you are right"
The boys were walking out of school when Adam's mom walked up to them "Hi honey" "Mom? What are you doing here?" "Well principal Mayer called me and told us about you skipping a grade ana going to middle school so I called Evan and Luke's  parents
And asked them if you guys a sleepover with us and they agreed so I came here to take you guys Evan and Luke would you like to have a sleepover at our house?" His mom said then looking at them. "Sure" "that's a yes from me" both boys answered "perfect! Get on" the boys got on and we're on their way after a whole they arrived to a house that wasn't Adam's "mom this is not our house" "oh I know we are here to pick Jeff up" "Jeff?! Why is he coming?!" Adam asked "Well since you are going to middle school with him I thought you guys should try and be friends is that okay?" "I... I guess" Adam sat beck "dude why is Jeff coming" Evan whispered "because my mon wants me to be friends with him since we are going to middle school together" Jeff walked out of his house and got in the front seat of the car "Hi Jeff how's it going?" "Hi Mrs Allen I'm doing good" "mom you said nobody under the age of 14 could go in the front seat" Adam whined "It will be only for a couple of minutes Adam" "hi everyone" Jeff said looking back with a friendly look "Hi Jeff" all boys answered "this is not going to be a good night" Adam thought.