The soccer game

It was a normal day Adam and Jake were walking to PE Jake was really excited since today they had a "test" which was basically a soccer game.
"Are you excited for today?" Jake said making small jumps "you know I don't like sports plus, they never want me in any team" Adam said "yeah but you are always on my team and we always win because I'm the best" Jake answered.
The boys arrived to the gym with the rest of the class.
Adam was just walking around alone when he heard the whistle from the coach "okay everyone group up over here" everyone walked and sat down in a circle around the coach "like I told you last class today you will be playing a soccer game now I need 2 captains to choose teams any volunteers?"  A couple of the athletic kids raised their hand.
"Hmm.... Jake and... Mike you are up choose your teams" The coach said Jake and Mike got up and stood in front of everyone they did Rock Paper Scissors to decide who is choosing first and Jake won.
"Alright I choose.... Luke" Jake said, Jake was really competitive and didn't like to loose so he knew nobody would pick Adam until the very end.
As always Adam was the last one to get picked he was on Jake's team and the game started.
Adam would just walk around the field rubbing his hands or just walking while daydreaming nobody would say anything about it because they knew that there was no difference if Adam played or not.
The game went as normal Jake scored a couple of goals and they ended up winning the game Jeff was in the opposite team so he wasn't happy about the situation when was carrying the ball when he saw Adam walking back to the locker rooms to change and Jeff got an idea "Hey watch this" he whispered to his friends Jeff put the ball on the ground "Hey Adam think fast!" Jeff shouted and at the same time he kicked the ball to Adam.
Adam turned around and before he could react he got hit straight on the face and everyone burst out laughing.
Adam's eyes were red and watery he also felt something out of his nose it was blood Adam covered his nose and started to walk to the bathroom holding back tears but Jeff grabbed him by the shirt "where do you think you are going? I'm not done with you" Adam tried to beg but before he could ay anything he felt a sharp pain in his butt he could feel Jeff pulling on his thighty whities with his name on the waistband.
Jeff bounced Adam like a yo-yo his leg holes were fully showing to everyone around. When Jeff got bored he decided to hook Adam by his leg holes in the soccer goal hooks that were used for the nets Adam was crying with a bloody nose while everyone took pictures and make fun of him.
Every ally everyone left and Adam had to hank there until the end of the school day after the last bell rang his underwear finally ripped and he was able to go back home.