𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

Hey guys!
I hope you like this one :)

Nate's Point of View:

"Nate, you- you fainted during your performance the other night! Are you okay, I mean- what- what happened?" Amy asked as I readied myself for the lie.

Another day, another interview.

Ever since the other night, I haven't been able to look at her.

Aubrey.

I don't know what happened to me on stage. Well I mean obviously I know that I fainted from exhaustion and because of how badly I got beaten but I mean how I thought I saw Brad when in reality it was just some blond dude next to her. With close to 100,000 people live in the audience I collapsed under the bright lights. I mean fuck am I kidding myself? What is wrong with me? It was just some random guy that had been talking to her, and hell- why do I even care?

That whole stupid thing in addition to the fact that I was just drained and gassed from being beat, and not having eaten was what made me pass out. I haven't been able to face her, and have been avoiding her at all costs. I don't even know why to be honest. It's not like she caused me to faint. She was the last person I had seen before I passed out.

And now, a week later the bruising is still visible along with the cuts. It's obviously not as bad but I'm still in a lot of pain. Arm is still broken and here the four of us are sat on a colorful yellow couch for an interview. Ah, yes. A lovely interview where we'll be asked uncomfortable questions including our love lives, and if we do drugs on the road. Which we do.

Now this interviewer is sat in front of us, for this morning TV show I don't care enough to know the name for. All I know is that her name is Amy, and she's eyeing Jackson down like she's going to jump on him and make out with him.

"Oh well it's pretty stupid actually." I began as I looked down at my jet black clothes which were washing out the bright yellow couch. "But I just was tired." I shrugged another lie before leaning back against the couch.

"You fainted because you were tired?" She repeated, blinking her spider like eyelashes trying to understand.

"Yep." I nodded my head at her.

"What's with the stitches, the broken arm, the bruises?" She asked with a quirky laugh. I glanced at Jackson who furrowed his brows at Amy. "It seems like there's more to the story than you're leading onto." She pressed leaning forwards. I raised my eyebrows and licked my teeth.

"Don't you think that if there was more to the story Amy, I'd just sit here and tell you everything that really went down?" I asked sarcastically with a grin.

However my tone came out more annoyed than I would've liked for it to have.

"He's kidding." Dean laughed awkwardly, leaning over the couch to look at me.

He raised his eyebrows and gave me a quick glare before I coughed and shifted in my seat before speaking.

"Oh yeah, I'm kidding Amy. That was meant to be a joke. Sorry if it wasn't funny." I said watching as her expression changed from panicked to relieved.

"That's okay! Nate, we have another question for you, well actually any of you can answer this." Amy said shrugging her shoulders. I coughed and turned to the side, waiting for her question.

"Go ahead." Brendan said.

"Well, we all want to know what happened with Aubrey?" Amy said with a smile.

She's gotta be kidding me.

Every single interview we get asked this question. Every time.

The world just seems to be so fascinated with her even though we don't broadcast her on social media and whatnot. I mean I get it she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, who wouldn't be fascinated by her- but that's not the point. I think that everyone seems to think that she's a groupie or something. The fans and everyone else don't know why she's even coming with us on tour, and she doesn't exactly know why either. We've tried explaining to her our excuse but she refuses to believe it. I mean, some of it makes sense. I don't know why she doesn't believe it...