𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Hi guys!

This chapter is a bit longer so I hope you all enjoy :)

Nate's Point of View:

Once I had finished performing a few songs, I stupidly took a bow and thanked the crowd. I then walked down the stage where I was grabbed by multiple different people, trying to start up conversations with me. I tried to nicely make my way out of there, but from the time I stepped foot off the stage to now had already been fifteen minutes.

Fifteen minutes can't be wasted.

I hurriedly made my way up the steps, running my fingers through my floppy hair as it constantly fell into my eyes, making it challenging for me to see.

Once I reached the third floor, I looked around, scanning the area. I had no idea why I had decided to run to the third floor, at the time it just seemed like a good idea, but now I'm panting and sweaty. I have no idea where the guys are, where Aubrey is, or what we're even doing. Maybe the guys already got the painting and had left, maybe I can just head back down the steps and leave?

Or maybe I should check my phone first.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, and it was grabbed out of my hands before I knew it. I looked up from where my gaze had been, only to be met with a cynical smirk and cheap red-dyed hair.

Great.

Right before my eyes, Andrew threw my phone off of the balcony.

I looked at him with pinched brows and narrowed eyes. My mouth was hanging wide open, and I was so shocked I couldn't even choke out any words. It took me a minute for all of the rage to finally process, and once I had realized what he had done, I shoved him backward, hardly.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I shook my head as he just regained his balance and smirked at me cockily.

It was only him and I. I had no idea where Brad, Dennis, and Alec were, and I wouldn't put it past them to jump me out of nowhere. Instead of just standing there, stagnant, staring at Andrew who looked nothing less than smug, I turned around and stalked down the hall.

I found a room that for some reason I was drawn to. The doors had been open and it was pitch black inside. Curiosity took over me as I looked to the left and to the right as if I were crossing a street before entering. I didn't want anyone to notice where I was going, over the fear that someone might see me going into this strange room, and become suspicious.

I released a pent-up breath and entered the room. I walked in a few steps, and even though it was pitch black, the windows provided some sense of dim light considering it was dark outside as well. I swallowed and was about to turn around to find a light switch of some sort, but before I was even able to turn my neck I heard the double doors slam behind me.

I spun around, feeling extremely bewildered and unaware of my surroundings.

It was so dark, and I could barely see. I didn't have a phone, no weapons, and I was by myself in a room with who knows how many people.

I'm literally fucked.

I turned to the right to see if I'd be able to see anything better by the windows. Unfortunately for me, I was caught with a right swing directly to my jaw.

I grimaced at the pain, falling to a knee and immediately placing a cold hand on my jaw to soothe the ache. I wanted to groan out in distress, but my breath was stolen from me once I got a harsh kick to my stomach, knocking the absolute wind out of me.

Punches, kicks, and shoves, were what echoed throughout the room for the next twenty-so minutes, along with my groans of the discomfort of course. I had tried to fight back, and successfully did so at certain points, but overall it was a massacre. When it's three versus one, practically in the dark, I'm just going to stand no fucking chance.