𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Chapter 51!

Anyways this chapter is pretty long and I would say somewhat comedic so I hope you guys enjoy! :)

If some parts are confusing... you'll find out soon enough...

Nate's Point of View:

"Oh my god." A voice gasped from behind me. I spun around and clutched the box of dye to my chest.

"Geez Aubrey." I groaned, feeling incredibly shocked and out of breath as I fumbled around with the box and managed to hold it behind my back.

She eyed me up and down. "You dye your hair?" She asked, looking up at me behind her dark lashes.

Ah, fuck.

Her voice was filled with amusement, and her lips spread apart so I could see her paper white teeth, and a smile that I don't get to see very often.

"No." I lied, shaking my head, even though she could see I obviously did, and do dye my hair.

I have like, I don't wanna say blond because I just don't. I have like light brown hair that could pass as a dirty blonde but only in the Summer.

Yes yes, I know. The thought of me not actually having striking jet black hair is astonishingly tragic. My natural hair is light brown, but I've been dying my hair since I was seventeen years old. I do it myself because I don't feel like sitting in a salon and having someone do it for me. I honestly thought it was so obvious at first that black wasn't my real hair color, and it probably was. But no fans or anyone has ever seemed to say anything or notice.

Some people know about my real hair. I mean when we first started the band I kept it as it was, but we weren't very popular then so I doubt there are people that have pictures of me and my hair when we first started off. The people that have seen my real hair (besides whatever few fans we had in the beginning) are Brendan (obviously), Jackson, Dean, Brad, the rest of fucking Devil's Spawn and my family.

Since the last time I've dyed it, it's been fading a little, and I can't have it fading. So now I've clipped my hair which has grown quite a bit into strange sections, and I'm really actually struggling to get this cheap dye I picked up at a random store through my hair. Cause now that my hair is the length that it's at, it's harder than when it was much shorter... obviously.

It's funny because my father and brother both have natural dark black hair, and I just don't. I got my mother's light brown hair, a few curls as well.

"Yes you do oh my god!" She excitedly exclaimed, hitting me in the side softly with the back of her left hand.

The poor girl didn't actually break her dominant hand but it's still incredibly swollen and bandaged up. She also needs help with anything and everything now. Like she can't get changed without help from Tahlia, and hell I've offered to help her with that and certain other things, but she's so bashful in general and ashamed over the scars on her legs that she refuses to let me or anyone else see.

She's also very cute, but it's way too early for this.

And even though I'm a morning person, I feel extra exhausted from the show last night.

"What's with the yelling?" Brendan asked walking in behind her, toothbrush in mouth muffling his voice.

"He dyes his hair?" Aubrey asked as she pointed back at me with her left thumb.

Again it looked so freaking awkward because it's not her dominant hand.

Brendan spit out in the sink, and looked at me with a smirk through the mirror. I rolled my eyes as he wiped around and over his mouth with a towel.