𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Hey!

Hope you guys like this one :)

Aubrey's Point of View:

"Wanna try one?" Nate asked while we walked down the crowded streets of the Hamptons.

He held the smoking cigarette between his ring and middle finger tauntingly, giving me more than a moment to respond. I couldn't think quick enough to respond, so I didn't.

He raised his dark brows like he was amused. "Actually I take it back. You can't try one." Nate said with a smirk as he shook his head and placed it back in his mouth.

I frowned. "Why not?"

"Because, I don't want you to fuck around and get addicted like me." He settled for with a smile.

"I wouldn't say you're addicted..." I began sarcastically, as he looked at me with a smile.

"Okay well maybe you are. But you're not my dad you can't tell me what to do." I laughed breathlessly as we continued walking.

"Wanna test that theory?" He winked, making a joke.

"Oh shut up." I said while I whacked him in the chest and he laughed.

"The Hamptons." I said while I looked around at the busy street.

"We've got about five days here." Nate informed me as we continued to walk.

"Are you excited to see your friends?" Nate asked, looking down at me.

"Very."

"Hmm..." He hummed, like he was judging me. I rolled my eyes at that before continuing.

"Oh come on Nate." I said. "You barely know them, they're great people." I said while nudging him slightly.

"Not all of them." He replied back.

He was talking about Kyle.

"He doesn't count obviously." I said with a massive eye roll that he couldn't see behind my glasses.

"Okay, but how am I supposed to know that the rest aren't like him." Nate argued back.

And god he had no clue that Chris, Matt, and Sam were absolutely nothing like Kyle. Kyle was born with a silver spoon lodged down his throat and never once showed appreciation for all that he was blessed with. A spoiled brat to say the least. And yeah, Chris, Matt, Sammy, Tahlia, and I, and everyone that went to that high school was obviously born with a silver spoon in their mouths as well... However, Matt, Chris, and Sammy were nothing like Kyle, and it's funny cause we were all friends at one point. I never realized just how different Kyle was from my guy friends until after he had raped me.

"Trust baby." I smirked while shoving a lollipop into my mouth.

Nate laughed lowly, shaking his head.

"Hmm, local tourist stores." I commented with the hard candy resting against the inside of my cheek.

I'm ready to pull Nate into one.

"What?" Nate said, obviously not following.

"Come on." I screeched as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a store with no warning.

I pulled him in, and he stumbled in after me.

"Ow." He complained as the long stringy decorations slammed him in the face, and slowly draped over him as he walked in fully through the door.

I laughed lightly, before he spoke.

"What are you gonna get in here?" He asked before continuing. "A bumper sticker?" He joked as he picked up one off a shelf with a smug smile.