𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Hey guys, hope you like this one :)

Any questions feel free to ask!

⚠️TW: slight talk of an ed⚠️

Aubrey's Point of View:

I heard a loud banging against my door. Its been constant for about 30 seconds and lucky for me it was continuing!

In actuality all I feel like doing is hiding under a blanket and well, sobbing. It has to be like 10 am and I had literally just woken up. I'm absolutely drained and I feel humiliated from Nate's antics last night. I honestly don't think I can ever look at his stupid handsome face again.

I mean I can't believe that actually happened, because it really just occurred all so fast. It seems like it was straight out of a movie or something. I got slapped, I slapped Nate, I mean I could've been assaulted by whatever his face was from last night...

The knocking was getting louder and it wouldn't stop. I groaned as I rolled out of my bed. I tiredly walked through my kitchen and living room.

"Alright, alright!" I snapped, obviously annoyed as I opened the door to reveal my best friend and one of my only friends.

The one and only Tahlia Brooks, a beautiful dark skinned girl that I met in the fourth grade. She had big curly hair and dark orbs. Fashionable as always she was dressed wearing dark blue jeans some brown ankle boots and a blouse. Her sunglasses rested atop her head, and her jewelry dangled from neck, arms, and ears.

"Move." she said pushing past me.

I blinked in disbelief and placed a hand on my head with an eye roll. I grabbed the door handle and shut it. I turned around to face her, only to be yelled at.

"Are you kidding me?!?" she said, shoving me backwards a little bit.

I was so disoriented, I almost fell backwards and knocked my head on the door. Luckily she noticed and grabbed my arm to balance me.

"Ow Tahlia." I groaned upset, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Turn on your TV." she instructed, placing her hands firmly on her hips.

I rolled my eyes at her assertiveness, walked over to the TV, turned it on and shrugged. While she widened her eyes at me.

"Go to GMA!" she yelled snatching the remote out of my hand. She pushed me backwards so I was sitting on the couch as I opened my mouth to protest.

She then put on Good Morning America and crossed her arms. My mouth hung open when the screen cut to a video clip of Nate making out with me.

"Aubrey Clair everybody!"

SLAP

"So this is funny to me. This girl, you kiss her right. The Nathaniel DeRosé kisses a girl, the number one heart throb on the planet, part of the biggest world famous rockband of all time may I add...." says the woman talking on the screen as she takes a deep breath in. "You kiss this girl, and she slaps you?" said the news anchor with a laugh and smile as the other news anchor smiles and flips her blonde hair. The TV then cut to the four boys sitting on a couch and zoomed into Nate who was laughing  with a smirk.

"Oh my god." I said breathlessly as I felt bile rising in my throat.

"Uh huh." Tahlia said while shaking her head.

"Yeah, I mean thanks for the introduction that was a little much, I mean I'm not all that." he laughed as Tahlia watched him on the screen in awe.