𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Hi.

I hope you guys like this chapter, it's kind of out of my comfort zone to write LMAO so...😭😭😭

Anyways sorry if you find it cringe !!

Okay good luck 😩😩

Aubrey's Point of View:

We've been watching the Notebook for a while now. Nate's arm swung around my shoulders lazily as the two of us have been leaning back against the soft pillows, cuddling.

I've been playing with his soft grey hooding strings between my fingers the whole time we've been watching the movie. It sort of relaxes me, and I like the feeling of the soft cotton between my thumb and index finger. His chest rises and falls softly, and I can hear the soft thump of his heartbeat which is weirdly comforting to me.

Months ago I'd be surprised to find out he even had a heart.

"I like the color of that dress she's wearing." Nate pointed out randomly as I squinted my eyes softly.

"It's blue," I replied still with the hoodie string between my fingers.

He doesn't say anything back right away, and it's almost like I can hear the wheels turning in his head. "It's not just blue, it's like a light blue."

I snickered at his words, all the while watching as Allie and Noah continue to argue before he lifts her up and they start making out passionately in the rain.

"Reminds me of us..." He muttered as I snicker again.

"Yeah, okay." I quipped, still laying my head on his chest.

He rolled us over softly, keeping a hand on the back of my head to steady me as I look up at him with wide eyes. His eyes trailed from mine and then down to my lips before going back up to my eyes again.

"I would like to see you in that blue color," He began, his lips pressed softly into my collarbone.

I snickered at the way he worded it. "That blue color." I retorted, a small smile on my lips.

His lips left my skin gently with a pop as he hovered over me. Our eyes were locked as his pink lips spread into a quaint smile. My cheeks heated up a little bit, I mean god his eyes are so beautiful yet intimidating.

"Yes, that blue color." He repeated before beginning to press those same soft kisses into a really sensitive part between my neck and shoulder.

I swallowed as I suddenly felt myself begin to relax even more and more into his touch. His right hand was pressed softly on my lower back, and his left hand was caressing my face, continually brushing curls behind my ear while he continued to press kisses to my neck. It was overwhelming, feeling him touch multiple parts of me at once while I just stayed there awkwardly stagnant.

I slowly began to realize I hated the feeling of not doing anything. Just laying there, and even if I wasn't exactly under his gaze since his lips were attached to my neck, it still felt as if his eyes were piercing down at me. I feel like I need alcohol to do this, I just- I feel like I need a distraction like I need to be doing something. I can't just lay there.

So, since I'm incredibly inexperienced and the few make-out sesh's I've had with Kyle taught me literally nothing, I resorted to what I'd known off of knowledge from books and movies. Yeah, I absolutely love being the experienced adult nineteen-year-old that I am.

All I could think of to do at the moment was pull him closer to my neck by running my fingers through his hair and tugging him towards me.

Instead of doing it in a seductively slow way, I yanked Nate forwards. Like hard.