𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞.

Wow.

I can't believe I just finished writing my first ever complete story. I'm so grateful to all of you who   have made this story what is is today, and I'll forever be thankful for it.

I had the idea for this this book in 2020 (when I was only fifteen!) and then took it down because I didn't like the direction it was going in. I took some time to re edit it, along with my 16 year old selfs poor grammar. So essentially it's been three years in the making, and I could not be more thrilled to finally say that it's finished.

These characters and this story mean so much to me, as I relate to several of them in many ways.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading the story, however cliche it may have been.

(And again I apologize for the cringy lines or grammar/editing mistakes throughout the story, it's been a lot to balance school, sports, somewhat of a social life, and working on this!)

With that being said...

I am more than excited to announce that there will be a sequel to She's With The Band!

And it's coming soon!!!

Obviously, I couldn't have Nate and Aubrey's story end that quickly

Again thank you for the kindness and support you've showed not only me, but this story over the last few years. It's meant the world to me getting to see how much you guys enjoy it, along with the humorous comments you leave. My fifteen year old self is definitely geeking over the 400K reads right now🤯🤯🤯.

With all that being said,

"She's No Longer With The Band"

Is coming soon...

All my Love
-
Leila <3