𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Hi guys!

Hope you like this chapter :)

Aubrey's Point of View:

"Shhh."

Nate kept his forearm pressed up against my chest.

My heart was pounding like crazy and his blood soaked arm against it wasn't helping very much. My chest kept raising and going back down due to how heavily I was breathing and how fast my heart was pounding. When I caught the glimpse of his crimson colored arm, my eyes began to fill with water and my vision began to blur. I let out a soft noise of discomfort and fear, and he placed his index finger on my lips softly, trying to shush me.

"Don't move." he instructed as I tried to squirm out of his hold.

A random persons blood from his index finger was on my lips.

I think I want to die.

I saw what they were doing, and they're going to kill me now. They are gonna kill me because they know that I know that they are part of a gang. And they're gonna kill me because they think I'll run off and expose them. Which I would've most likely have done.

"Si vous êtes calme, vous êtes un bon." (If you're quiet, you're good) He continually whispered while looking down at me.

He narrowed his blue eyes down at me, but he did so softly. He wasn't glaring at me, he wasn't rolling his eyes or anything, he was giving me these sort of soft eyes that I guess he thought would comfort me. And in the strangest sense, they sort of were a comfort. However I was still panicking internally and was about to start squirming again.

I looked up at him in fear, my face was burning and I felt like I was gonna be sick. This man, a nationwide heartthrob, a world known famous rockstar could actually be a murderer.

He took the cigarette out of his mouth with his middle and index finger. He then tilted my jaw up with his other hand which he wasn't holding the cigarette. His glove covered fingers caressed my jaw, and I tensed at that. He noticed and spoke.

"Open." he said instructively as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

If this man seriously thinks I am going to smoke in this situation-

I shook my head roughly telling him no I wasn't going to open my fucking mouth. I looked up at him, my eyes wet with tears. He just flashed a cocky grin, lips curling up, and he looked to the side.

I'm not smoking a cigarette. That's the last thing I'd ever do on planet earth.

If he's going to kill me (considering he has a gun and I saw what they were doing) he doesn't have to taunt me before he does so.

But I mean...

What else should I have expected? It's Nate.

"Ouvrir." (Open) he said again but in French this time walking me through whatever he wanted me to do.

My body was shaking at this point, and I was proud of myself for not letting the tears roll down my cheeks. My vision was blurred, but I wasn't going to cry over him. I didn't want him to think he had this power over me.

Even though he did right in this very moment.

"It'll relax you Aubrey." he told me, no smirk this time.

He then looked at me watching as I obeyed in fear. I opened my mouth shakily, and he put the cigarette in, resting it on my tongue. Feeling the dry paper in my mouth, my saliva turned it wet.