𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Heavy chapter ahead...

There are a lot of triggering parts in this chapter so I advise that you look at the summary of this story first just incase!

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Aubrey's Point of View:

Everything felt foggy when I tried to open my eyes. I tried a few more times, feeling my mouth become dry and everything around me become incredibly blurry.

"Ow..." I grimaced quietly to myself, pressing a cold hand to my forehead.

My surprisingly cold hand instantly soothed my red hot face. I only let it soothe me momentarily though because my eyes popped when I felt a heavy weight curling around my waist. It was someone's hand that was resting on my hip bone. The hand was lazily stroking the bone, caressing the soft pad of it's thumb up and down. I hadn't even realized that there was someone's arm snaked around my waist until now. Have I been sleeping with someone all night? Did I literally sleep with someone last night? Why can't I even remember much...

My eyes instantly widened even more as I craned my neck around to see Nate laying beside me, practically spooning me except I had now moved onto my back.

No.Fucking.Way.

My heart rate picked up rapidly after fully realizing that we were in the same bed together. His hand is on my waist, my hip. Oh my god. I patted his arm softly, trying to get him to remove it, and luckily for me that surprisingly woke him up. He blinked a few times and removed it from me, I stared at the ceiling feeling nervous and confused.

"Sorry." He apologized as my cheeks burned over the loss of contact, but also the fact that there was contact to begin with.

I looked over at him as he ran a hand over his face and opened his eyes wearily. He looked exhausted, like very tired. It almost looked like he hadn't slept all night considering his eyes were bloodshot and there were heavy bags beneath his baby blues. My lips also get swollen when I wake up, and so do his apparently, not to mention his gorgeous hair was a mess, bed head indeed.

I turned to look at him and swallowed. "What happened?" I asked as he rubbed a hand over his face again.

I can't remember anything past showering.

I mean I remember he showered while I pretended to do school work. I then remember that I saw some cruel tweets about him and wandered into the bathroom only to run into a naked Nate (something I probably should've expected). Then I hit something and fell and he helped me up. We had a conversation and then fought about something- oh! About him asking me whether or not I was a virgin. After that I went to shower and heard him laughing as if he were in hysterics, and that's all I remember...

"Fainted." He mumbled.

"Yeah you did on stage, I know but..." I shook my head while he sat up more, moving the pillow so that it was behind him.

"No." He said. "You fainted. In the shower." He added as my eyes widened.

"What?"

I fainted? How could I possibly have fainted in the shower... and what the hell is with all the fainting lately???

"Yeah." He nodded.

I swallowed the burning nausea that had bubbled up and into my throat. My cheeks already felt hot and now suddenly sticky while I leaned back on my elbows and stared blankly at the wall in front of me. I could tell he was now looking at me, peering over to see my stagnant expression. The acid coating my throat took a bit of time to swallow down.