𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Hey guys! Hope you like the chapter...
(It's one of my favorites so far! So enjoy :) )

Aubrey's Point of View:

I ignored Nate's beckoning calls, wanting to be alone. Thankfully, him and Brendan had gotten swarmed by some crowd and I was able to distance myself and get far away from them.

I walked up the giant flight of circular steps and walked around until I found an empty guest room with an impressive balcony overlooking everyone outside. Everyone outside was busied with each other, swimming, dancing, drinking. Just having fun.

I stared outside glumly leaning over the black railing, holding my flushed cheeks with my cold hands.

"Figured you might need this."

I turned slightly to see Brad walking up to me casually, ice pack in hand.

I tried to fight the blush that stained my cheeks, but I couldn't.

"Thank you." I said quietly, pressing the cold pack to my overheated cheek.

He leaned back against the railing while I leaned forwards, pressing the pack to my cheek. He leaned on his heels, as if he were daring himself to just tip backwards and fall over the railing.

The silence between us was palpable, except for the music blaring and the partying going on outside. I broke the silence though.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"I have my ways."

He said it so smoothly. His voice was so crisp and he seemed so strangely mysterious and just different overall. There's something about him and it's just so alluring- I'm so incredibly curious about him.

Nate had initially told me I had to come on tour with them because if Brady and his mafia knew who I was they'd try and kill me. Nate and the guys explained this by saying they knew we were connected to Nate and they'd want me. It doesn't make any sense because I've been with Brad for a long time tonight and he hasn't tried to kill me. And yet I'm alone with him on a balcony and I don't fear him. I actually feel well- kind of safe with him.

"Would you ever try to kill me?" I asked as his head spun down to me.

"What?" he laughed.

"Would you ever kill me?" I asked again.

"No... why?" he asked, shaking his head.

"No reason." I licked my lips.

"Don't listen to whatever bullshit DeRosé is feeding you." he said as my eyes widened.

"Huh?"

He shrugged, not saying anything else.

What does that mean.

"What is with you and Nate?" I asked while shaking my head and he snickered.

"Huh?" he replied with a confused smirk, hands curling around the bar.

"You guys are like extremely smart and you both have-" I started while staring out at the party below us before I heard a loud grunt followed by a shove and turned to see Nate had shoved Brad who had almost fell back over the railing.